Help Cant Open Accont On Ib

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by rateesquad, Apr 19, 2006.

1. yeah sorry about that I meant 21, ooooooo.........Help again I thought I had it but something was wrong again what should I do PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

#11     Apr 19, 2006
  2. lol no 21 i meant

#12     Apr 19, 2006

3. send an email to def or steve ib...im sure they will be of some assistance in da matter.

#13     Apr 19, 2006
  4. well thanks for that post any other idea would be great

#14     Apr 19, 2006
  5. IB has a rule, if you cannot spell "account" correctly you cannot
    open one. lol

#15     Apr 19, 2006
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

Actually, I know your pain. Friend of mine got his application back from IB with a "not sufficient assets" or something, so he put another zero behind it and whola! it went through nicely. IB just wants to cover its ass, that only serious (aka : older) people with enough money to waste would get an account.

I say, if you are old enough to die for your country, you are old enough to get your pocketmoney whipped out!! So simply put it, can't you just "age" (wink, wink) yourself on the application??? After all, not everybody remembers their birthday correctly...

#16     Apr 19, 2006
  7. ooooo........i have about 6K in assets but i thought it was enough to open account up if I open a cash account which it was suppost to be it would be around 2K to open one up right??????

#17     Apr 20, 2006
  8. bitrend

bitrend

I see the reason for rejection. Instead of enter his age of 21 he entered 2, then obviously IB can't allow baby to make or lose money. It's so pity. LOL

#18     Apr 20, 2006
  9. nevermind they dont have a custodian account what a waste

#19     Apr 20, 2006