help! cannot sleep well -- wake up too early...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by mizhael, Jun 17, 2009.

1. This -- http://www.vitacost.com/NSI-Natural-GH-Formula

along with 700mg of alpha GPC will raise HGH levels higher than that over-priced crap.

As for increasing tesosterone:

1) (I must give credit to Atticus) 1-2g of 99% trans-resveratrol in hydroxylpropylmethylcellulose (4:1 resv:HPMC) before bed. This GREATLY increases your swimmers too.

2) Follow Charles Poliquin's testosterone protocol here -- http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Supplements/testosterone.php

All of the supplements in Charles' protocol can be found at Vitacost for a fraction of the cost.

3) Take Zinc and Magnesium before bed. Most guys who try it for the first time wake up with the best wood in years.

4) Squats, dead lifts and power cleans.

A few notes:

Also, you will NOT raise testosterone levels to high levels with an exhausted adrenal gland. Lay off the stims and pound the licorice root 2x a day with bfast and lunch. ALCAR (again credit to Atticus) is the best "stimulant" you can ever take. I use the term "stimulant" lightly because it is not a stimulant but gives you an almost endless supply of energy in the 2-3g/day range.

#71     Jun 20, 2009
  2. My suggestion won't work for the ladies. Sorry.

#72     Jun 20, 2009
  3. Eight

Eight

Agreeance on the magnesium. If I wake up in the night and I can't sleep and I'm sort of aching in my muscles I take some magnesium citrate in water. Within a half hour I'm just feeling a lot better and then I'm relaxing and going to sleep. Magnesium is fundamental to probably every system your body has and when you are deficient in it you will fell it in many ways.. now if you take too much you will have diarrhea so you have to learn your dose level. If we ate tons of green veggies like most cultures do we would get our magnesium from our diet..

#73     Jun 20, 2009

4. Crack me up! :D

#74     Jun 20, 2009
  5. I have the same problem.

I own a few junior gold miners who if gold goes to 2k should do well enough for me to retire and I'm only 26!

I guess I will find mental peace if gold does goes to +2k or down to $250 and I can give up on dreaming the rich life and find a real job.

#75     Jun 20, 2009
  6. AAA30

AAA30

First thing is the taste. It was easy for me to drink several cups of coffee during the day but I can only drink 2 cups of green tea also I do not brew it for long so caffine content is reduced. Also green tea has other benifits because it contains Polyphenols which is an antioxidant.

#76     Jun 20, 2009
  7. spinn

spinn

#77     Jun 20, 2009
  8. volente_00

volente_00

I will check it out , but do you realize that the cost of those 2 supplements for a month are about $42 shipped from that website?

I can purchase a month supply of powerful at overpriced GNC with my gold card discount for right under $33.

#78     Jun 24, 2009