help! cannot sleep well -- wake up too early...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by mizhael, Jun 17, 2009.

1. volente_00

volente_00

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=60

What Makes PowerFULL So Potent?

A few years back a compound hit the bodybuilding scene with a lot of promise. It had great scientific research to back it up. That compound’s name was L-Dopa.

As you may know, L-Dopa could never duplicate its scientific performance in the real world. For one reason: L-Dopa could never cross the blood brain barrier…it would get absorbed in the blood stream and all hope of increased HGH production was lost!

In order for the brain to turn L-Dopa into dopamine…and therefore shoot HGH levels through the roof…this major obstacle had to be overcome…

At USP Labs we knew if we could come up with a bioavailable form of L-Dopa that had the ability to cross the blood/brain barrier it would help bodybuilders everywhere increase natural HGH release, natural Testosterone production, drive sex drive through the roof, build muscle, lose body fat and sleep like a rock.

Well, you will be glad when you hear we have succeeded! But, we totally skipped the L-Dopa part and discovered a brand new compound that’s closely related and is readily available for the body to use!

It’s called 1-C and it’s here to rock your world…

1-C, or 1-carboxy-2-amino-3-pyrobenzol(3,4 diol), is closely related to l-Dopa. In the past, many supplements touted L-Dopa as the next BIG THING in the supplement industry, but if failed miserably.

Synthetic L-dopa was created by the pharmaceutical industry to use in Parkisons disease to increase Dopamine levels that could increase muscle coordination. The research was good and bad mainly because Parkisons is not a well understood disease yet.

Again, in a study done in India, it was found that 1-C (a natural l-Dopa derivative) increased HGH levels through increasing dopamine levels naturally.

That means…

1-C Completely Crossed The Blood/Brain Barrier And Shot HGH Production Through The Roof By 221% In Just One Dose!

In addition, this amazing compound also increased Testosterone levels similar to 100mg of exogenous testosterone!

I understand what you are saying… “Jacob, HGH supplements are touted as the most ineffective supplements in the industry. I’ve tried them I know just how crappy they are!”

As I mentioned earlier, I’m gonna agree with you on this one. I’ve been let down more times than I’d like to admit on supplements that promised me increased HGH release.

But PowerFULL has HGH releasing effects you can feel…No other product can claim that.

About 20-40 minutes after taking PowerFULL you will begin to yawn. Now you won’t be real tired, just feeling a calm sense of relaxation and peace. This is the sign of your body releasing HGH. So yawning is good!

HGH surges create deep restful sleep. PowerFULL increasing deep sleep and the only explanation is an increase in HGH levels. PowerFULL users experience deep restful sleep.

Also, while studying 1-C, we found some interesting alkaloids that have shown to dramatically increase sperm production. In case you weren’t aware, sperm production is directly correlated with increased Testosterone levels.

The specific alkaloids are…

Specific bioactive alkaloids Mucunine Purienine, Pruriendine (MPP)
    Specific Triterpene steroid saponins and saponegins from Chlorophytum Borivilianum
    As if wasn’t enough, we’ve added another unique compound to the PowerFULL formula. (They don’t call USP Labs “The Herbal Extract Experts” for nothing).

PurSap is the second weapon in the PowerFULL arsenal.

PurSap is pretty cool (and unique) because it’s a Hormonal Adaptagens. You may not have heard much about Hormonal Adaptagens just yet. But I promise you this will be a buzz term you will hear for years to come. Just remember where you heard it first…

Your body responds to stress with hormonal release. Whether it’s stress from work, the gym your girlfriend or even food you body always reacts with hormones. This can be good or bad – depending on which hormones are releases and in what quantity.

In short, Hormonal Adaptagens like the specific alkaloids found in PowerFULL, will make you body more efficient in response to stress. You will release more testosterone, less cortisol and estrogen and basically “supercharge” your hormonal output!

PureSap also supports physiological balance or homeostasis. It improves access to energy stores, helps to improve stamina and resistance to stress and tiredness, helps in mobilization of the body's nutritional resources, helps to normalize various indices such as blood pressure, or blood sugar, and improve function and well being.

Although PurSap’s action is primarily supportive and restorative, it treats male sexual inadequacies like oligospermia (low sperm count), lack of libido, impotency, etc. It appears to assist the hormone control systems of the body, making them more efficient. Since these hormones are ‘conductors’ of the entire orchestra of physiological process their effect will cascade throughout the body.

Stigmasterol, the chief ingredient of PureSap, is structurally similar to that of Testosterone, which can enhance the blood level of this hormone.

Since PowerFULL has so many positive benefits, it’s impossible to place into one category. It’s more than an HGH booster. It’s more than a testosterone Booster. It’s more than a sexual stimulant. It’s more than a sleep aid.

So I’m just going to list all of the feedback we’ve received from our very satisfied users.

Based upon Real World User Feedback PowerFULL can help you achieve one or all of the following…

Phenomenal Lactic Acid buffering
    Increase in Muscle Mass
    Increase in Strength
    Increase in Physical Endurance
    Increase in Recovery from Exercise
    Increase in Libido
    Increase in Semen Volume
    Increase in Spermatosis
    Anti-fatigue through lactic Acid buffering
    Increased tolerance to workload
    Heart rate, respiration rate, systolic blood pressures were lowered.
    Pretty strong stuff for one product!

How We Improved PowerFULL

When PowerFULL first came out you would have to take 12-15 capsules per day in order to receive the benefits. While most didn’t mind because they were feeling (and looking) so great, let’s face it – it’s a pain in the ass to take 15 capsules of anything every day.

But, since PowerFULL worked so well we didn’t want to change the formula.

Then, a few months ago, the ingredients in PowerFULL became extremely rare. So rare in fact, that we had to discontinue PowerFULL completely!

Obviously, our very loyal users were not happy. However, I believe that in every problem lies a greater opportunity.

With help from the best herbal research scientists in the world, Striviti Research (we have worldwide exclusive rights to their research), we were not only able to find a reliable source for the raw ingredients in PowerFULL, but we improved the extraction process so much that now you only need 3-4 capsules a day to equal 12-15 of the old formula!

It’s the best of both worlds!

We now have PowerFULL back in stock and ready to ship.

PowerFULL comes with our 100% money back guarantee. If PowerFULL doesn’t work send back your empty bottles and I will personally send you your money back. Do you think I would offer this guarantee if PowerFULL didn’t work? Of course I wouldn’t…

Order your own supply of PowerFULL now!

Best,

Jacob Geissler

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/powerfull/672-powerfull-faq.html

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/powerfull/

#51     Jun 19, 2009
  2. volente_00

volente_00

What is PowerFULL?

PowerFULL is a product that increases Human Growth Hormone (HGH) to unheard of Natural Levels! In fact, the HGH increase from just one dose of PowerFULL is similar to injecting 3ius of HGH!

Is PowerFULL just an HGH supplement?

Hell No! PowerFULL is based on the principle of multiple effects. PowerFULL is seven supplements in one dose!

–Dramatically increase HGH levels naturally
    -Increase Testosterone by 2 separate mechanisms
    -Increase erection strengths and sex drive
    -Increase exercise endurance by buffering lactic acid
    -Increase muscle coordination
    -Increase REM sleep or Anabolic REM recovery sleep
    -Increase Dopamine while lowering Prolactin (womens milk hormone)

Speaking from real world feedback, PowerFULL is not good but great in the above effects.

What is does “buffering lactic acid” mean?

Lactic acid is the burn felt during muscular contraction. Lactic acid is the reason you stop your set and need rest before beginning the next set. By buffering lactic acid, you increase muscular endurance, which increases the duration of each set. In fact, our users report a 3-4 rep increase per set! By buffering lactic acid, you unleash an animal like intensity and focus!

What makes the ingredients in PowerFULL different from other similar
    formulations?

There are no similar formulas. The extractions are exclusive and discovered by USPLabs. If someone else tries telling you they have a similar product they are lying.

Why should I take PowerFULL?

As a man, you want increase Testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, libido, strong erections, crazy strength, and unlimited endurance. You tell me why.

What kind of results should I expect when I take PowerFULL?

Taking into consideration that you eat and train correctly, the gains vary. Gaining 9-14 pounds of muscle and shredding 3-6 pounds of fat is typical on a 8 week cycle.

Is PowerFULL safe?

100% safe and healthy!

I heard PowerFULL was a top seller on many Internet retailer's sites. How is that possible if I've never seen an ad for it?

PowerFULL is like good gossip, you just have to talk about it. Word of mouth and repeat customers sales is testament to how good it is. Although we may advertise in the future, right now our satisfied customers are doing our advertising for us!

Who should take PowerFULL?

Hardcore bodybuilders, athletes and anyone into working out that’s serious about results, pleasing their ladies and sleeping like a baby!

What can PowerFULL be stacked with?

Visit our stack section at USPLabsdirect.com that list real users stacks and feedback. Please come over and ask our experts questions. We pay them to help you create the most anabolic stack that fits your specific goals!

Can PowerFULL be used for fat loss?

Not only will it help you shred fat, it will help you retain muscle while dieting.

Can I get jacked from using PowerFULL?

New muscle mass, rock-solid pumps in and out of the gym – as well as a star in the bedroom!

#52     Jun 19, 2009
  3. volente_00

volente_00

To the op, try removing caffeine out of your diet and running 2 miles or lifting weights an hour or so before bed.

#53     Jun 19, 2009
  4. dewton

dewton

exercise before bed probably isn't the best idea. for me personally, it makes me very active and i can't fall asleep easily having just worked out.

to get a good night's sleep, exercising during the daytime is important. bright sunlight is very important. there is a correlation between being exposed to the sun sufficiently and having a good night's sleep.

go play basketball in the sun... it'll give you a good night's sleep.

also, to fall asleep quickly, you have to make an effort to shut down your thoughts and focus on your breathing.

#54     Jun 19, 2009
  5. Eight

Eight

It feeds the good bacteria needed by your digestive system. As they get stronger and bigger in numbers they crowd out all the bad stuff like funguses, etc...

I have bought the raw ingredient before, in bulk, it's very cheap but getting into some kind for that is easy to get down, that's an art I never mastered so I just get the Metamucil...

#55     Jun 19, 2009
  6. That's the key difficult part. How do I shut down my thoughts quickly? My thoughts are just wondering around all the time.

#56     Jun 19, 2009
  7. Sushi

Sushi

It is fuuny how the market attracts like flies on a pig those exact people least suited for it. This is a classic example. Take heed young people

Your obviously not cut out for trading. I strongly suggest you quit immediately

#57     Jun 19, 2009
  8. Is it best to buy this thing online?

I want to buy some and try it out. Your explanation makes sense to me.

#58     Jun 19, 2009
  9. AAA30

AAA30

Try writing down what you want to focus on the next day then read it in the morning. Sounds ghey but it may help you relax enough to fall asleep.

Exercise, diet and avoiding caffine also helps. I switched to green tea/white tea and have noticed it is easier to sleep. I have always had a similar problem.

#60     Jun 19, 2009