Help a forex rookie out.

Discussion in 'Forex' started by IShopAtPublix, Oct 29, 2008.

1. everybody trade forex!!!! DO IT!!!!

YOU ARE LIQUIDITY!!! BWAHAHAHAH

#11     Oct 31, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I have not given a URL. Have you seen the course I offer? Even if you have you would not know it's me since I don't use my name on it, so how do you know it sucks or is second rate. I will say that even though I don't believe in the market itself, the product is pretty good, I would not put out a product I did not think delivered what I promise to deliver. Clients must agree too because at $179 I'm selling around 120/150 per month and offer a refund for up to 90 days, so far I have had 11.

#12     Oct 31, 2008
  3. I'm not disputing the fact that fools are everywhere. Sadly it's the fools who can least afford to be ripped off by scam artists.

The OP asked 'help a rookie out' not 'who can sell me some garbage'!

#13     Oct 31, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I just think you should know a little bit about ME before you call ME a scam artist. I've been around ET nearly since it started and I have helped a lot of people, mostly at no charge what so ever.

#14     Oct 31, 2008
  5. That's great, very commendable, I'm serious, good job.

So why not help the OP out instead of trying to tout your wares? I very much doubt there's anything in your 'course' that's not available free around the internet on sites like this one

#15     Oct 31, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I never mentioned my URL, I told people NOT TO BUY FOREX STUFF, what can't you understand about that. I used the info I got off babypips to make my course.

#16     Oct 31, 2008
  7. Figures.....

#17     Oct 31, 2008
  8. If you are using 1:50 then your stops must be super tight. We are talking around 1-5 pips. Otherwise you will be risking to much of your account on any single trade.

#18     Oct 31, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well in truth you could do the same thing. Info products on the internet are pretty easy business to get into. I spent probably 20 to 30 hours laying out the course, putting the power point presentation together and then recording it with camtasia. Then I setup the clickbank account and got some affiliates. I spend about 2 or 3 hours a week at most on it now.

#19     Oct 31, 2008
  10. No thanks, I earn my living from trading, not ripping off the vulnerable and gullible, that's for snake oil sharks who have absolutely no integrity.

I guess in the scheme of things it's about on par with selling drugs or street robbery which is probably what some of the low-life would be doing if they weren't selling courses, systems, or signals, I suppose we should be thankful they're not doing that at least....unless those activities are also part of your repertoire, nothing would surprise me about the murky depths to which some people are prepared to stoop in order to make a buck!

#20     Oct 31, 2008