Help a clown out !!

Discussion in 'Risk Management' started by TKOtrader, Jun 14, 2021.

1. He said they sure are. Uses the android app?

#11     Jun 15, 2021
  2. Very very very true. But he just started so I'll give him that. That RKT trade is hilarious. If u go back and look at when he bought at that price that's what u call buying at the top LMMFAOOO

#12     Jun 15, 2021
  3. Really. Look at that RKT buy. Clown is understatement. He's a good sport tho. He's called me worse.

#13     Jun 15, 2021
  4. Ok so first off thanks for all the replies. And I basically agree with everyone here that the net liquidation number would basically be it. I mean that's what net liquidation means does it not? I did tell him to call his broker and he said he can't ask them that cause then they'll know he's new and he lied to get trading permissions hahaha. Dudes a 65yr old single retired funny mofo. He's my neighbor.
    But the way he tries to explain it does make u think for a second. He says he made the RKT trade that cost him 40k or some shit like that. He's saying if u take that loss away from the 40k then the RKT would be worth let's say 16k right now. The stock position is worth 16k, if he sells he gets 16k and takes the 25k lost or whatever it is, which has already been realized/lost/taken out the account. The loss money is gone. If he gives up the 16k that's left over that's like the stock went to zero!! Lol wtf does that not give u guys a mind fuk too !?!?! I told him that's cause he bought on margin and he says no. So idk. All I do know is it says right there net liq is 5900 give or take. Anyone know an easy way to say although his thinking kinda makes sense, that it's wrong lol. That's why I said we had 2 totally different numbers. I say 5900ish he say 16k-ish plus 6k-ish for around 20k!!! Lol

#14     Jun 15, 2021
  5. traider

traider

he's in denial, tell him to quit the markets asap

#15     Jun 15, 2021
  6. Ok yall, I'm starting to think he's right lol. If I wouldnt have seen the net liquidation figure I would think he's right. He sent me this without the other stuff and if he sells the RKT position right now he's left with $15,570, which is the market value, right ?? Or no? He paid 31k. Going to lose 15,600. Leaves him with 15,570. Why is net liq only 5k? And why is something simple so confusing all of a sudden !!??

#16     Jun 15, 2021
  7. Blaze

Blaze

You should liquidate all open positions and see how much you have. Then you should stop using the platform if you don't understand it. Learn to use the platform first!!

What type of trader risks money on a platform they don't understand?? That's the highest degree of carelessness and stupidity to be honest.

#17     Jun 15, 2021
  8. This fukn guy lmao! Can u read smart guy?? Talk about stupidity haha. I can't liquidate shit that ain't mine dummy.

But when I do decide to go with IB or whoever I'll be sure to use the platform first. And I'll trade demo for 6 months like a good ole boy. I'll be very discipline ok dad? Lmao

What type of trader does that?? A retired rich one that is doing it for shits and giggles, Not a broke one like u. He'll blow 50 more of these accounts before he bats an eye.

I bet you're fun to be around hahah lmao. I bet your wife is never miserable. Never. Or your boyfriend. Whatever same shit. Blaze, always hot like fire huh. That's a cool name for an awnry mofo.

#18     Jun 15, 2021
  9. This one too. Wtf does this have to do with the question?? Nothing. Just gotta talk like the cool trader guy. Why he even bother wondering his cash value huh? Such a shitty trader and going to lose it anyways huh! It's sooooooo crazy that this guy is going to blow his account, I mean no traders do that!! How awful lmao.
    Next time stick to the question at hand and save the useless dribble, ok Mr Fun Guy. And while youre at it go get some pussy for the first time, might be able to lighten up a little afterwards. LMMFAOOO

#19     Jun 15, 2021
  10. Take a look at the net liquidation value to see what it is. I doubt that it is around that figure and if it is not, there is some issue.

#20     Jul 7, 2021