hello friends,i'm a new comer and excellent speculator

Discussion in 'Trading' started by geowalker, Oct 12, 2005.

1. I'm just fckin' with yah, bro.

though I wish China would go a little easier on the cats and dogs. :)

and I would like to jiāo gòu a geisha girl.

you ever done that, Master Po? :D

skalper

#51     Oct 18, 2005
  2. Learner

Learner

What does Confucius say about that?
    Asian financial crisis, Malaysia currency devalued, Thai money down, .....japanese Yen devalued (for Japanese interest)......the last dam of Chinese Yuan standing firm, We, (I am a Chinese and I am proud of who I am) Chinese were loosing money fast then but we held it. If we devalue Yuan, $ might devalued 25-30%(said by American newspapers). Your president gave a big thank you for Chinese government afterward.

Really? 55 years on all we have done is to shit on this sort of crap. We did pay attention to this shit......now we can shit back!
    Sort out the Iraq mess, my dear number 1 superpower can you or can you not? Before you f*cking around with the dragon.

nothing personal, just wish you not be next US president for the good of entire American and Chinese.

#52     Oct 18, 2005
  3. Keep this thread civil.

#53     Oct 18, 2005
  4. Welcome to the world that gurantees freedom of speech, and we all are talking the current event not about the war in 60 years ago.

#54     Oct 18, 2005
  5. thanks for your intervention - there's no need for this immature discourse.

#55     Oct 19, 2005
  6. Hi,

Could you let us know if information relating to insider transactions are publicly available for China listed companies?

eg. of insider transactions for US companies: http://www.secform4.com/insider/hotbuys.php

#56     Oct 19, 2005
  7. China: 2,600 Birds Found Dead of Bird Flu

(http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051019...eWTvyIi;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl)

If the Bird Flu spreads from China to the rest of the world, and 1/2 the globe's population died as a result, would you feel bad?

skz

#57     Oct 19, 2005
  8. Chinese missile build-up

http://www.boston.com/news/world/as...inese_clarity_on_missile_build_up_1129796046/

October 20, 2005

Rumsfeld told Chinese strategic experts at the Academy of Military Science that the Pentagon believed China was expanding the reach of its arsenal of ballistic missiles to cover most of the world.

Why is China stock-piling missiles?

Can you give us some insight into the People's Liberation Army?

grshpr

#58     Oct 20, 2005
  9. Learner

Learner

It is a perfect response to your "Massive Distractive Ethnic Cleansing"

You want "inside". Here is it: we have just put 2 men in space. And they land on earth just 1000 meters from the "bull's-eye". If we put 20 nuke bombs in the "tin" instead of 2 men, it can hit anywhere we like. Not need to mention our ballistic missiles. Mr Rumsfeld knew all this shit perfect clear, but you don't!

We have a song for years:"A friend come we have wine for him, if a wolf come we have the hunt gun ready!" What's your choice?

China is not a country to be pushed around. We are a quarter of humankind!

GOT IT?

#59     Oct 20, 2005
  10. Si, Senior.

you got a quarter of the rice too.

#60     Oct 20, 2005