hello friends,i'm a new comer and excellent speculator

Discussion in 'Trading' started by geowalker, Oct 12, 2005.

1. if u trade chinese futures, then u r dumber than most klans including karl fat rove who will probably be indicted by the special prosecutor. yeah, klans get roasted for a change.

#11     Oct 13, 2005
  2. CyrusJ

CyrusJ

Just what I'm looking for, who needs those darn laws and regulations?
    :D

#12     Oct 13, 2005
  3. Booyao Choomayo---i learned this because of food allergies

#13     Oct 13, 2005
  4. svrart

svrart

Hello geowalker,

Where in China do you live? I live in Lanzhou now and have traded futures for about 12 years.

#14     Oct 13, 2005
  5. sorry,i have not any insider info about yuan.i trade by tech so i never rely on news in any market.
    i don't know when our government will make yuan "clean floating",but i think it need a long time,because the government worries it will cause serious employments,banking crises,and social problems if yuan is revalued right away.
    in fact,yuan is wriggling according to a bracket of currencies,despite the narrow width.i think it's more realistic to enlarge the wriggle width than make it free floating.
    i don't advise you to buy yuan because i think it's dangerous and useless to guess a government's mind

#15     Oct 13, 2005
  6. haha,why do you think so?not so serious as you said.foreign investors can buy chinese stocks very early.maybe they can also trade chinese futures in short years.now Refco has built a futures broker company with a chinese company,Jingyi Futures.it's the first step to open futures market to foreign traders.in fact some traders have joined in the market through their company in china,by special method

#16     Oct 13, 2005
  7. thanks dear friend,i would like to communicate with you and all friends so long as you don't dislike my poor english.i spent too much time on computer games when in college,but now feel it's a great pity.now i mean to use all my spare time to improve my english

#17     Oct 13, 2005
  8. why think so?if Warren Buffett was born in china,i don't think he will be as successful as in usa."value investment" is useless in these nonstandard stock markets

#18     Oct 13, 2005
  9. hello.i live in Shandong Province.are you chinese?happy to meet you here

#19     Oct 13, 2005
  10. svrart

svrart

Hello Geowalker,

I lived in Zibo, Shandong for 2 years. Moved 2 months ago to Lanzhou.

I am not Chinese. I am a US citizen, born in India, now working in China. However, I do love China.

Your comment in an earlier post about how your thinking is similar to the US books, is quite true. If you travel the world you will find that this is the case everywhere. The different cultures, countries' way of thinking are far more similar than what people realize.

Nice to meet you.

#20     Oct 14, 2005