Hello, ET mods?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by JoePaterno, Oct 22, 2010.

1. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, as I said if it doesn't scare them away (which I think it won't) at least newbies see what they really are.

So true. :)

Regarding the energy & time, again, bashing these clowns have been fun and hopefully helpful.

Good trading.

#11     Oct 29, 2010
  2. I have no idea where you guys come up with this stuff. Im taking on Baron, Im taking on Magna, there is a conspiracy afoot... "PivotFarmgate". Then you write page long essays on why the mods are in on some kind of Nigerian scam.

I didnt bother reading any of the above because I have to save my eyesight and brain cells. Sometimes I am guilty of writing page long essays, but at least you can gleem something from them. What can I gleem from reading the above? Nigerian scams, pivotfarmgate...oh my head is starting to hurt.

I know how Baron feels about all this. He feels the same way I do and that reading all this nonsense is going to somehow kill his brain cells. Already, we have seen Baron say a smart remark or two as a result of the nonsense and it appears it might be creeping into his noggin. Therefore, it is now time to shut this thread as the nonsense spilling out is obviously a hazard to the health of the reader which poses a certain legal liability against Baron and the site in general.

#12     Oct 29, 2010
  3. WTF did you get that from?

Yeah I would be worried about what's left in your brain, if it bothers you to read that thread just move the f along and quit whining, asshole... :p

You've got to be seriously brain damaged or masochist to spend your time doing something that hurts you.

#13     Oct 29, 2010