Heikin Ashi Charts

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by kevinqc, Apr 1, 2011.

1. setu

setu

A Big Thank You wrbtrader. I sincerely appreciate your genuine effort to find exctly what I was looking for & Iwould always be graeful for it.

As for you bstay, you never experienced the Joy Of Giving because you never gave or helped anybody.

Obviously you are not here to help so you must be looking for freebies from someone smarter than you & to make fun of the people trying to learn something but you forgot you were there once. Pity.

For your information I did try Google but may be I wasn't good at it. When I responded to wrbtrader's suggestion og googling I told him I did try & he understood that I wasn't as good a googler as he is & he did the Right Thing & that was to offer his help.

bstay, don't stay & you would do much good for this forum by not discouraging people like wrbtrader who are making a difference. Next time you need help for anything & I mean anything just remember your own advice. Have a nice life.

#11     Apr 7, 2011
  2. bstay

bstay

i said what i said not because i'm discouraging or not helpful. i did the same google for "non heikin ashi bar" and saw the same links info (exactly what wrbtrader listed as "page1" "page3" results). did you even try at all?? there is no such thing as a poor googling, just lazy and expecting someone else to do the legwork for you. you either did it or you did not. being lazy does not justify your writing a long reply to explain your own lack of resourcefulness.

good bye.

#12     Apr 7, 2011
  3. Handle123

Handle123

I been using the Heiken Ashi charts for about three years, but use them more as a money management tool. I mainly scalp for a few tics on most of my trades and leave few contracts for "runners", I find the HA charts are a nice way to trail protective stops. It is also an excellent tool for showing chop as you can see the sticks on both ends of the bar

#13     Apr 8, 2011
  4. bstay

bstay

#14     Apr 8, 2011
  5. setu

setu

I have been working 14 hours a day for last 11 years so don't tell me I am lazy. You don't know me.

Sure you did google after you knew the exact search words to type in search from wrbtrader's post. Very smart ?

Google gives the results depending on the search words you type. I went back & typed the same search words I did before & I didn't get those pages. So yes, I am a bad googler.

You could have just said " type non heikin ashi bar in Google " and that would have taken less space than your advice & would have gotten a thank you which would have given you more joy than the sarcasm but you never helped anybody so how would you know the joy of helping ?

By the way, what were you trying to get by reading this thread ? Obviously you weren't there to help.

You have a strange way of deriving pleasure.

I am done with you.

Bye

#15     Apr 8, 2011
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Use google and read up on brain nutrition, nootropics, stuff like that... with a good human brain and google you can kick ass...

#16     Apr 8, 2011
  7. bstay

bstay

i'm glad you are done because you are lying through your teeth. you have a question about non Heikin Ashi bar and you didn't google with that?? you expect anyone who read this thread to even believe that?? you are not only lazy you are dishonest. and to even have the cheek to reply another long note to justify your lying? how can you not type in google for "non Heikin Ashi bar"? wasn't that your query?? a bad googler? did you even try google at all?? don't lie.

i googled from your first post, not from wrbtrader's later post. anyway what difference does it make? is that very smart? that's from your very own question, and you didn't even google those search words?? and you still want to argue?? don't lie.
    i'm done with you too because no point discussing your laziness and dishonesty and your need to explain yourself. i don't derive pleasure from arguing, i only replied because you tried to argue. see my original post. so glad you are done because i don't expect you to make it worst than it already were for you.
    good bye again bad googler.

#17     Apr 8, 2011
  8. bstay

bstay

good advise. some people do need some brain nutrition.

"by the way, what is nootropics?"

"please type in the exact word nootropics in google and click search, make sure it's the exact word nootropics"

#18     Apr 8, 2011