Height of Hypocrisy: Sarah Palin Defends Limbaugh’s Use Of "Retard"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gabfly1, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Yawn...

#11     Feb 9, 2010
  2. Rush was clearly making a joke using Rahm's terminology. Kind of like the Magic Negro satire, but of course the big brains on the left just couldn't get that either.

You'd think people who are constantly congratulating themselves for being so brilliant could grasp simple satire.

#12     Feb 9, 2010
  3. Satire? Limbaugh said that there was no problem calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards.

It's all in the self-serving interpretation, eh? I bet your eye color has the same bullshit hue as Palin's.

#13     Feb 9, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey, me too! LOL

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2724789#post2724789

#14     Feb 9, 2010
  5. I get satire and and I am a practitioner of the art. Rush does practice satire sprinkled with hate and fear and racism. Satire doesn't exclude these. And his comedy show depends on hitting the funny bone of prejudice with his viewers. So I'll give you that is was satire as was my earlier comments to buttscoe, a true retard (I'm glad it's ok to use that word now :p ). People like buttscoe and pielthelost I understand. You AAA puzzle me. You seem logical and intelligent a lot of the time and yet on some things you are blinded, by what I don't know.

#15     Feb 9, 2010
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Aren't we all?

#16     Feb 9, 2010
  7. You're like a kid with a favorite toy, aren't you? You must have so few of them to keep playing with the same one over and over again. However, that post was not without content. Rather, it sought to put an end to you pal hapaboy's insufferable sanctimony. Regardless, you evidently can't come up with original content of your own. I've had enough of your pap for a while.

#17     Feb 9, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And you're like a closet gay Canadian liberal obsessed with another country's president and politics, aren't you?

Wait a minute, you ARE a closet gay Canadian liberal obsessed with another country's president and politics.

:)

#18     Feb 9, 2010
  9. True

#19     Feb 9, 2010
  10. It is all so silly actually, as the truly retarded don't even understand what someone is saying when they reference the retarded.

Palin is retarded though, by her own choice.

Then, most regressives do wish to retard any progress...

#20     Feb 9, 2010