hee hee, Obama voters are losing...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fractals 'R Us, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Only part of it. Congress(both sides of the isle) is responsible for virtually every major problem we have right now.

#11     Jan 4, 2013
  2. LOL, working stiffs hit harder on the tax increases than six figure earners...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gger-hit-earning-500-000-new-fiscal-deal.html

Middle-class workers will take a bigger hit to their income proportionately than those earning between $200,000 and $500,000 under the new fiscal cliff deal, according to the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.
    Earners in the latter group will pay an average 1.3 percent more - or an additional $2,711 - in taxes this year, while workers making between $30,000 and $200,000 will see their paychecks shrink by as much as 1.7 percent - or up to $1,784 - the D.C.-based think tank reported.
    Overall, nearly 80 percent of households will pay more money to the federal government as a result of the fiscal cliff deal.

#12     Jan 4, 2013
  3. I've been checking around. I asked this one guy (he makes about 60k) how much his paycheck dropped, he said 70 bucks. Another person makes I think 30 + paycheck dropped 50 bucks.

That's a car payment people.

People who live paycheck to paycheck might have to stop breathing one day a week. Ain't no overtime out there to make up the difference.

Another guy I was talking to shut off cable to save $100 a month, his health insurance went up $60 a month. In the grand scheme of things he now has no cable and a whopping extra $40. Stay tuned that 40 bucks will be gone soon enough with nothing to show for it.

------------------

My daughter is up for performance review soon. I gave her the score. You need 2% increase for taxes, 2% for increase in health care, 2% for inflation. Better be looking for 6% at least to break even. she said they don't give out 6% raises.

#13     Jan 4, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

I'm sure if it wasn't Bush's fault it must be Boehner's fault. Wait until small business owners meet with their tax advisors this month. It gets worse.

#14     Jan 4, 2013
  5. Mav88

Mav88

Stimulus - passed
    Obamacare- passed
    tax raises - passed, more properly let expired EVEN THOUGH they could have been raised in 2009 by democrats... and why not?? because Obama said it would hurt the economy, which is the very idea conservatives get attacked for from people like you ...and the 'successful' TARP was Bush's

You are fucking incredible, it's 4 years down the road, 2 of them with a full democrat congress, $5T in debt spending later and yet EVERYTHING is Bush's fault. There is no delusion large enough to disrupt your brain stem, and no democrat failure too big because no matter what it will always be republicans fault. Never mind that this dismal welfare-state led recovery idea is huge failure, never mind that defense has stood at or below cold war levels for about 30 years now, never mind that everyone including Obama knows we need spending cuts yet when republicans demand it they get labeled as obstructionists....

and all the lies from Gitmo, unemployment topping out at 8%, Obamacare being tax neutral, to 'we'll cut something down the road', they don't matter to the Che Geubama pioneers, all you care about is feeling that life is fair according to you and your goons have power.

why even discuss anything really? we know you, no response needed

#15     Jan 4, 2013
  6. It's refreshing to see some of the crybabies on here finally take a much needed break from pissing and moaning- even if it's only to laugh at others' misfortunes.

#16     Jan 5, 2013
    #17     Jan 5, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ 16.428 Trillion...and counting...

#18     Jan 5, 2013
  9. + 1

#19     Jan 5, 2013

10. He's also the biggest fucking idiot on ET

Clinton won the election after Gingrich shut down the government

#20     Jan 5, 2013