hee hee, Obama voters are losing...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fractals 'R Us, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Women and Blacks are the losers in the latest jobs report. Next we will find that Obama is not going to end wars and bring us complete government transparency, oh no!!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/unemployment-rises-women-african-americans-december

Unemployment Rises for Women, African-Americans in December
    By Matt Cover
    January 4, 2013

(CNSNews.com) – Government unemployment numbers for December showed that while the general unemployment rate remained flat at 7.8 percent, unemployment for women and African-Americans rose despite an economy that created 155,000 jobs.

Unemployment for women rose to 7.3 percent in December from 7.0 percent while the rate for African-Americans rose sharply to 14.0 percent from 13.2 percent in November.
    Unemployment among African Americans has remained quite high throughout the sluggish economic recovery of the past several years, despite the steady decline in overall unemployment in the economy generally.

The number of employed African Americans actually fell in December – a month that typically sees a spike in job creation as employers add temporary positions to handle the holiday shopping season.

The number of employed African Americans fell from nearly 16 million to 15.8 million in December.

By contrast, the unemployment rate for Whites remained nearly a full point below the national average at 6.9 percent in December.

2. pspr

pspr

Low life voters are easily swayed by Obama's lies. They don't even know how bad they have it under Obama because he tells them how swell they are doing and how he is going to help them.

(Translation: I need your vote so it is in my best interest to keep you needy and poor and blame it on George Bush and a Republican Congress.)

3. hee hee, keep on votin' for good ole democrats, they'sa been helping y'all so much for so long now..

4. pspr

the unhappy right-wing bigot, hypocrite who is never ever content with his lot in life and thus he has to blame the President for a problem(s) that began many years ago when republican arse-holes were entrusted with the countries economic and financial health!

What's it like to be so unhappy. Do you ever have an optimistic viewpoint or do you like so many other blowhards in the past, have it all figured out.

I recall hearing people back in the 80s and 90s spew your kind of b.s. about the economy of the USA.

Why don't you just move out of the States!?

5. 1)So when is the Messiah going to be responsible for his policies?

2) It's not real hard to figure out the solution to a problem is NOT more of what cause the problem in the first place , but I guess that logic eludes you .

3) Because the rest of the world economically speaking has their head up their asses just like you do.

6. + 1,000,000 You have him and most of the rabid right here pegged.

7. pspr

pspr

Hey, iced, why don't you just put me on ignore? I've already done that to you many moons ago. Your comments just aren't worth reading IMO.

8. Yes, and much of our problems ARE because of Bush and the obstructionist GOP congress.

9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh puhleeze...

10. Oh I forgot. It's all Obama's fault. See? Easy.

#10     Jan 4, 2013