Hedge Funds

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by FXsKaLpEr, Oct 13, 2005.

1. marky1

marky1

yeah you showed me your $29,000 haha, somehow I reckon this is your best account.

#51     Oct 14, 2005
  2. Yeah? Well I'm up over ten trillion-billion-gajillion percent using double overhand murder stangle put spread options.

So?

Proof is in the pudding and journals were put here for a reason.

Make some calls, back up your claims and have us all worship, love and respect you....

-The New Guy

#52     Oct 14, 2005
  3. z sC? YOU COULD HAVE 10 DEMO ACCOUNTS AND SHOW US THE MOST SUCCESFULL ONE, COME ON MAN BE SERIOUS, THE LAST COUPLE OD DAYS I FEEL YOUR ON THE EDGE MAN, JUST LET GO, LAUNCH YOUR OWN HF,A TIP FOR YOU, REGISTER IT IN GERMANY THERE ARE NO REGULATIONS,NOR COMPLIANCES AT ALL.....
    ZC
    :D

#53     Oct 14, 2005
  4. this IS true.

I do have numerous demo accounts. some of them are total bombs, others are doing well, still others are producing astronomical returns - all are in testing.

I only bring live models that have gone thru rigorous trades in the forex environment.

the 29-percenter does happen to be one of my best systems.

I could show you systems that would make you cry from pain. :D

I'll be surprised if the system shown here doesn't return a few hundred percent in two years.

as far as launching my own hedge fund, well, I am looking into it - seems pretty complex and tricky as far as all the compliance regulations go.

but... raw greed will probably prevail. :D

ZsKaLpEr

#54     Oct 14, 2005
  5. isn't it time to break the piggy bank open and fund a real account by now? :D

which year will you begin this first step because the sooner you start, the faster you'll make your millions!

#55     Oct 14, 2005
  6. you know what?

at this point, it's not even about (real) money - trading it. making it. losing it. having it. or not having it.

It's about results. producing returns.

If you come to me and say, I got real money - that I trade. that I have in my hedge fund. that I own.

It makes no difference.

I want to see your performance.

not your live account or your bank account or your hedge fund account.

I want to see your numbers.

demo account.

live account.

ANY account.

trading ANYTHING.

If you can trade currencies (which you can't) all the better.

But give me numbers. I don't care HOW you get them. But I want them.

Real returns. Real results. Real profits. Real gains.

Get off your shiftless fat @$$ and give me returns! Give me results! Give me numbers!

money, whether live or virtual doesn't matter. not if you cannot trade.

and, trading is what causes you to win (get good returns) or lose (fail to get good returns).

I proved my ability in the forex by posting my trading platform and my numbers.

If my system did not work (for 5-mos being traded) the demo account would either be blown by now or have a huge negative Balance.

But the reality is, I made 29% increase in 5-months.

and you can't. nor can your sidekick, markless1.

not on a demo account.
    not on a live account.
    not trading currencies.
    not on anything.

I'm a better trader than you are because my system is superior to yours.

fx

#56     Oct 14, 2005
  7. I hope one day, that demo account proceeds will be able to buy you lunch at sizzlers.

I hope you choose the best one that returned 29% instead of your other demo accounts that returned -30% because sizzlers sure won't accept negative demo account proceeds.

I'm averaging 3% return a month right now with low risk .
    Constantly Improving to do 5% in the next 5-7 months.

This is with real money and decent size.

#57     Oct 14, 2005
  8. So put it into action with real money and become the kazillionaire you deserve to be. I'll be waiting here patiently for you to realize that a demo account results mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Hey, weren't you the guy who started the thread about beating blackjack??? LOL. You said that you could beat it by just being aggressive against the dealer and not even card counting. Then it was found out that you were playing a yahoo DEMO account that is SKEWED TO MAKE YOU WIN so you sign up for a real account, where you'd promptly have you butt handed to you on a platter. You'll never know tho, because fake trading is safe, easy, and a whole lot better for your massive ego.

Have fun!

- The New Guy

#58     Oct 14, 2005
  9. No, my live forex-trading account does that. tho I wouldn't piss on Sizzlers.

those accounts are to test strategies, not to pay for Sizzlers crap. that is what YOU do with your money.

sure, sure, and my Granny just cleared 1400% in a week selling puts.

*YAWN*

#59     Oct 14, 2005
  10. No, your posts mean absolutely nothing. getting REAL returns on a demo or live account mean EVERYTHING.

that's right, I figured out how to win at 21 without counting.

I am probably the only one who has done it.

hand me my butt on a platter? nah. not on a demo account. not on a live account.

not on anything. I'm a trader. you don't hand traders anything... or you expect to have something handed back to you. :)

only people who lose at Blackjack (and forex) are losers.

so naturally they see everyone as losers.

to losers, nobody can win.

go figure.

theskalper

#60     Oct 14, 2005