Hedge Funds

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by FXsKaLpEr, Oct 13, 2005.

1. getting "color" from the fund managers

you know, if I ever get into this industry, I'll lock-up the money for 2-years, and I don't want to hear from any piquancy, neurotic pig-rich investors.

they'd NEVER be able to contact me directly to say "Boo!"

you think I'm going to baby sit and hand-hold these dumbfcks???

no way.

when the two-years is up, the fund is open again, the fund's administrators cut the checks to the interest-holders, and cuts me my check. I take a few weeks vacation then start the whole process over again.

that's how I want it. and that's how it will be.

I can do this because I trade the forex - successfully.

*buffs his nails*

Coinz

#21     Oct 14, 2005
  2. If they're so special... how come they can't trade the forex - successfully?

When I work, I get paid.

I don't work so I can grovel at the feet of pig-rich investors like some other people....

#22     Oct 14, 2005
  3. marky1

marky1

I'll make sure if you do start a fund - note the if, I'll keep this to show to all those dumbass rich investors you talk about.

#23     Oct 14, 2005
  4. marky1

marky1

If you're so special, how come you don't have the money to trade?

#24     Oct 14, 2005
  5. In your mind, money=special.

In my mind, real trading talent=special.

with or without a big account balance.

If I don't have pig-rich investors' money to trade I can still trade my own money.

If pig-rich investors don't have talented, competent traders, their money means nothing because they will lose it if they enter the markets.

Especially if they try to access the forex, that is MY domain.

#25     Oct 14, 2005
  6. Yeh but real trading talent should also = money

#26     Oct 14, 2005
  7. Exactly!

and that is why I need the best talented competent traders brought into the hedge fund industry to tap the $100t in assets available.

and higher paying management money will encourage them to enter the industry.

because if we don't get the best traders in the world into the industry to more effeciently and effectively manage the world's money, everyone suffers as a result of diminishing returns.

and I am not letting a bunch of pig-headed rich punk investors stand in the way of bettering global market economics.

I speak with the authority of forex dynamics.

They speak out of their fat ass.

fx

#27     Oct 14, 2005
  8. marky1

marky1

Mate you talk shit, any of your dumbass investors you refer to investing in a fund want to see results. results = profits. If they can't see them they walk to the next person, you are peanuts, they don't give a shit about you - if you are good and can show it they will invest, if not they go elsewhere. By good they don't mean showing them that you have been throwing around 5 lots, which I rather suspect is what you are up to.

#28     Oct 14, 2005
  9. LOL Skalpz, yeh most hedge fund managers are severly underpaid.

Compenstation formulas are high industry wide at around 2 and 20, With renntec and SAC charging 44 and 50 respectivly. Any higher than that and it would become very difficult to outperform the market afterfee's.

#29     Oct 14, 2005
  10. come on, guys, lay off the irony.

If there is bigger MT pay going out there then fine - the managers/traders deserve it.

I put more hours in trading the forex in an average week than most "rich investors" spend even awake in 3-weeks.

but I would simply NEVER do pig-rich investors any "favors" by making them over 10% a year without me keeping EVERYTHING on the other side of 25% profit for the 2-year lock-down period.

and if I don't hit the 25%, they will pay ME 4% minimum management fee, and 40% of profits on any money made on the other side of my 4% m-fee.

I access the most dangerous and complex market on earth (forex) where risks go off the scale, and I trade it successfully in my live account.

That is worth more than the standard m-fees, and I will never settle for less.

fxskalper

#30     Oct 14, 2005