Hedge Funds Snap up Miami Real Estate

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by marketsurfer, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don't get me wrong, there are nice things about the area and the water is one of them. I would visit for the water though. LOL. And that was my point. Most north easters stay in the north for the culture and the intellectual stimulation and the networking and come down in the winter for the tan and the water. That's all fine and dandy, but it doesn't make for a strong community. Just my opinion of course.

#11     Jul 27, 2013
  2. Thanks, elcubano! I know I love vacationing there, as I love the water, boating, fishing, and the beach. Smoking cigars after dinner on a terrace in Miami is also another huge plus for me---- I'll report back after I get settled in.

#12     Jul 27, 2013
  3. Humpy

Humpy

They say the weather is great in Detroit this time of year ?

Don't go with the herd or you'll always be 1 step behind the smart guys !!:cool:

#13     Jul 27, 2013
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

how much fun was it when you rode your bike down south beach just soaking in the rays and people watching...cmon Mav I know you miss that.. :)

#14     Jul 27, 2013
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

up and down 8th street from 17 ave to downtown they are lined up with cigar shops freshly being handrolled in front of your eyes. They have gallery night once a month there and in the gables...you have critical mass bike ride......keep me posted and if you need anything please PM me.

#15     Jul 27, 2013
  6. thanks, I have been there-- love the freshly rolled sticks-- and the cigar girls on South Beach restaurant row--- talk about cool! - thanks for the advice, surf

#16     Jul 27, 2013
  7. Gyles

Gyles

American real estate seems to be selling quickly these days. Another bubble perhaps?

#17     Aug 1, 2013
  8. I know of a large India based trust that is extremely bullish on US real estate and is buying gobs of it. surf

#18     Aug 1, 2013