Hedge Fund TV Show

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by alphastocks, Oct 20, 2006.

1. Anyone with Time Warner cable w/o HD tuner get this channel anyways, or is it blocked?

#11     Oct 23, 2006
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

3. Great show. Starring "30 under 30" inductee Tim Sykes.

Enjoy !

surf:D :D

#13     Oct 23, 2006
  4. My understanding is that you can't get it unless you subscribe to it, if that's what you're asking. You probably wouldn't subscribe unless you are able to receive HD in some manner. My apologies in advance if I misunderstood your question.

OldTrader

#14     Oct 23, 2006
  5. posted it on another thread ... overall I liked the show, i think there is a total of 7 episodes

hah i'm watching it now....couple of notes..

1) whenever they're showing managers talking about/buying stocks they bleep out the ticker

2) one part of the show it zooms in the screen of the hedgefund manager for a split second, so i paused it on the dvr...the top client of the hedgefund is only 31k and is up 43%, typical popular stocks on his list then funny thing i noticed some pos stocks on there i've traded a zillion times WHAIE, LRLSQ...thank god for dvrs

#15     Oct 23, 2006
  6. Pretty sure this show is on INHD today at 2:30 and 9 PM CST. Could be wrong, but thats what i remember.

#16     Oct 24, 2006
  7. Aww, Geez....the last time we started having daytrading shows, "Greed is Good" shows, and all that, the Nasdaq fell 75%, hmmm?

You guys remember the show from Vancouver, Managment blew up the $$$, and they went back to a fired ex-employee "crazy guy" options/futures trader who saved the day, LOL. Can't remember the name?

This is like Trader Monthly in Video...everyone is young, rich, and drive fancy cars to their homes in the Hamptons, LOL.

Oh well, might be fun.

Anyone know if Cox cable has the show? DirectTV?

Don

#17     Oct 24, 2006
  8. Dustin

Dustin

Yeah Don, Cox Vegas has it on INHD.

#18     Oct 24, 2006
  9. Drew07

Drew07

Thanks Redbull..........I'm on the east and it's on at 330 and 10 so you must be right. Can't wait to see it.

#19     Oct 24, 2006
  10. Thx

#20     Oct 24, 2006