Hedge Fund shoes. Get a pair.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jim c, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Yeah, it seems everyone is wearing the "Hedge Fund shoes" these day. If you guys really want to get some hot tail, sport some of these bad boys.

:D

#11     Apr 5, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Those look perfect for my night job!

#12     Apr 5, 2007
  3. Any Private Equity shoes? :D

#13     Apr 6, 2007
  4. LOL...check out this customer review
    I didn't know quite what to expect of the Hedge Fund, but it was time for a change. My old pair, the Mutual Fund, was looking a bit frayed around the edges. Sure, the old kicks were comfortable, still got me from place to place, and a pair of Mutual Funds cost only half as much, but still they were lacking something.
    As soon as my Hedge Funds arrived, I slipped my feet into these laceless beauts. Instantly I could feel the change, the power coursing through my body. My chin rose condidently, and my chest puffed out. "Wow," I thought. "These shoes have some power!" After liquidating the CDs and index funds from my online brokerage account, I decisively executed a few short sales and got long the gas futures curve. How could I go wrong? Man was I feelin' it.
    But these shoes weren't meant for trading alone, and me and my Hedge Funds were looking to take the town. I strutted past my local sports bar (no longer my scene) and hopped into a cab downtown. The line at the hot club was long and full of investment banker types, but the bouncer took one look at my Hedge Fund shoes and raised the velvet rope for me. Booyah! Once inside, I ordered bottle service and started with two bottles of premo vodka at two hundo a pop. Now, two bottles might sound like a tall order for one man, but I wasn't expecting to be alone for long -- not while wearing these dogs! I heard one fine lady say, "check out the Hedge Fund guy," and I spent literally the next hour picking and choosing who was going to be the lucky lady tonight.
    I can't recommend Hedge Funds enough. Sure they're expensive, and I have had to change my friends, but everybody in the right crowd is talking about them. They practically yell out: "hey, this guy is important." Hedge Funds are just so today! They really changed my life.

#14     Apr 6, 2007
  5. real confidence demands flip flops.

#15     Apr 6, 2007
  6. #16     Apr 7, 2007
  7. #17     Nov 28, 2007