Hedge Fund Managers who smoke pot

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by psytrade, Oct 17, 2008.

1. a totally agree with you- supposedly some people its allergenic in nature- there as environmental triggers- food, drugs, fibers around them, etc that trigger it.

But I also know some illnesses are beyond passive treatment and need active treatment!

But its a trading chatboard :)

#21     Oct 17, 2008
  2. Indeed, I'm done now. Back to the business at hand. I'm long POT.
    :D

#22     Oct 17, 2008
  3. Hey Nibbler,

glad to see your on the board.

I tried to send you a PM a few months ago but I guess your settings wont allow.

stop by in the chat sometime to say hi

Best to you sir

Bob

#23     Oct 18, 2008
  4. Hey 1r, will do bro.....things have been very strange in nibblerland, and I had to withdraw for a bit to refocus. Still not quite sure what's up, but things lately have been too fascinating to ignore. Like watching NASCAR waiting for the fiery crash...LOL...Anyway, I'll stop in this week, should be a wild one...

#24     Oct 19, 2008
  5. imho its time for a big reality check on the system itself....

this system is really an absolute abomination....

its effectively a totally mackievaellean reverse mind fuck...

its got your very worst interest at heart and is trying to destroy you

thats the way its programmed its basically trying to exclude you because it knows better

effectively its much better informed than you and thats why it hates you so much ...

it knows if you were ever able to think for yourself you might just pose a threat to it...

and so it triviallises everything until you DO pose a threat and then it it reveals its true character...

and then you know it meant you nothing but harm from the get go...

and by then no one will believe you because you know the truth ....

that everyrone else and it were one and the same thing and now that you know better youll have to fight it on ground that it creates.

#25     Oct 19, 2008
  6. [​IMG]

#26     Oct 19, 2008
  7. Honestly when you realise how individual the system is and how personal the matrix of your reality is it will come as a complete shock. Your life was SO controlled every step of the way that you are living in a closed environment. Your life is not your own. Its shared by proxy with a system that has very unusual ideas about evolution and how to get the best from your potential. Lets just say that its effectively not governed by the usual moral boundaries which may inhibit you from enjoying the world in which you live. If you listen very carefully you may understand what role society really played in your life and the ludicrous extremes it was prepared to go to to see you end up looking ridiculous.

#27     Oct 19, 2008
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

Nibbler, sent you a PM.

(love your profile, reminds me of mine :p)

#28     Oct 19, 2008

9. LOL

#29     Oct 20, 2008