Hedge Fund List

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by GatorTrader, May 7, 2004.

1. Does anyone have a list of Hedge Funds in South Florida? I would even be willing to pay you if you can get access to the hedge fund websites that have lists or employment lists. Or, Institutional Investor magazine access, etc.
    Send me a Private Message.
    Thx,
    Dave

2. titan4

titan4

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

4. hedge1

hedge1

Gator,

Everest Capital is a larger Global Macro/Distressed Debt hedge fund in Miami/Coral Gables area. There are a number of funds in around Boca Raton, Miami, Naples, and West Palm.

I do not have a list. However, you may want to check out www.southeasternhfa.org. The association covers the Southeast including Florida and has an employment opportunities section

LJH

5. Gator,

Here is a good one to look at, for it has program descriptions, monthly performance, statistics, and general account information, on a number of large and small hedge funds, ranked by your favorite method, all without filling out any information. It also has a disclosure document, if you fill out a form.

http://www.iasg.com/

If you need anything, feel free to always call AdvancedFutures with questions about our current projects.

6. buylo

buylo

Pull member lists from eurexchange.com or the cbot website and call every place on them for whatever jobs they are offering.

Good Luck.

7. buylo

buylo

oops, wrong forum.

8. Anyone know of any hedge funds in the south jersey/philly area?? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

9. I dealt with everest capita based in bermuda and they were a big time fund, is that the same fund?

10. Everest is run by Marko Dimitrejevic. Yes, they are a big time fund based in Florida. He's one of the smartest guys in the business although he's had his blowups.

#10     May 9, 2004