Hedge Fund Leader Blasts Obama for "Bullying" and "Abuse of Power"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ipatent, May 6, 2009.

1. Anyone who thinks the stock market fell because Obama was elected is a moron
    the market fell because of an economic collapse, a liquidity crunch, housing market implosion, and corporate failure..
    not because some empty suit became president..

When Bush became president in 2000, the market collapsed too. Was that his fault?
    Of course not.

Stop being partisan hacks and get the story straight.

#21     May 7, 2009
  2. Nope...."cunt" is the best word in the english language to describe you......Sean Hannity Rush Limbaugh Sandygray Pabst Prime Illum Nazspaz Mnphats.....fucking losers (damn there are a lot of you sons of bitches on ET).

But, the rest of the country (like 60%+) is with Obama.

#22     May 7, 2009
  3. wave

wave

4. No question in my mind that you (Billy Bob) just created this alias to reply to your own post.

#24     May 7, 2009
  5. Obama is a dictator in the making and you are his Useful Idiot.

The hedge funds hold SECURED debt and the UAW holds UNSECURED debt, which means that the secured creditors will get something and the unsecured creditors will get NADA in bankruptcy.

It doesn't matter if the hedge funds are primary lenders or they bought the loans in the secondary market. The covenants of the loans do not change upon ownership.

This is violation of the Rule of Law and the only reason you Obamabots love it is because it's Obama sitting on the Emperor's thrown. What you morons don't realize is that your Dear Leader is not a permanent fixture and the next guy may be from the other political team and you won't like it so much.

#25     May 7, 2009
  6. And something like 50% don't pay any income taxes. Coincidence? I wonder what the correlation is between those who don't pay income taxes and those who support Obama? 80%?

But getting back to the point of this thread, the rule of law is being squashed. This country was made great by having rule of law (which goes back to the Magna Carta in England), as opposed to the rule of whoever is in charge at the time. We've had established bankruptcy codes in the country for decades to protect the rights of all creditors based on legally-established priorities to their claims to assets of the bankrupt entity. The point here is that the current government is trampling on that legal process, deciding who should get what, without regard to legal precedent and creditor's rights, evidently, in the name of trying to preserve jobs (i.e. for the UAW's ever-declining dues-paying members).

P.S. Billybob, when I was a kid (quite a while ago), I was taught that those who can't think of anything intelligent to say to defend their position, throw around profanity as you do. You obviously were taught something else when your pappy took you out to the tool shed to have some fun with you. :eek: :p

#26     May 7, 2009

7. Next guy? What next guy?

When we're done with you, all right-wingers like Pabst, Sandy, Hannity, and Limbaugh and the gang will be interned in FEMA concentration camps....poof....gone in a puff of smoke.

#27     May 7, 2009
  8. um...yes. Funny you should mention this. To be fair, though, the only difference between Bush & Obama are the special interest groups and Obama is advancing fascism at warp speed compared to Bush's more leisurely Texan pace.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090507/ap_on_re_us/us_flight93_memorial

Obama has also asked to have the presumption of innocence removed in tax cases when assets are situated abroad (the MSM dutifully gave that the absolute minimum coverage, of course) and he did keep the suspension of Habeas Corpus Bush introduceds - only now, because it's Obama, nobody is outraged anymore.

The worst part about this whole Chrysler deal is that if our current dictator is successful, interest rates for all loans will skyrocket to account for the additional risk.

#28     May 7, 2009

9. Yep, reminds me of sweet Mother Russia. Only problem is that the Soviet leadership found the opposition not to be as much a threat to its power as those in its own party. So, they ended up purging mostly each other and the peasants.

#29     May 7, 2009
  10. Mav88

Mav88

It appears the BK courts will favor the UAW over bondholders.

SO...the order is...
    1. UAW
    2. US government
    3. bondholders

Obama was right. These hedgefunds bought GM debt CHEAP, betting that they might be bailed out and given free money.

Fuck the greedy hedge funds!!!

Idealistic liberal populist who just doesn't understand politics. the correct order is:

1. Democratic party
    2. UAW
    3. bondholders

and fuck those greedy taxpayers, they will never see a dime of this.

Somebody please tell me that Soros has GM bonds.

#30     May 7, 2009