Hedge Fund Leader Blasts Obama for "Bullying" and "Abuse of Power"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ipatent, May 6, 2009.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Wouldn't that be ironic? Then anytime when they want higher salaries, they would be screwing themselves...

#11     May 7, 2009
  2. Sandy, I always thought that you were an ok guy. But now I see that you're just a cunt just like all of the loser right-wingers like Pabst.

The market is above the level where it was on Obama inauguration's day, and you cunts like Pabst are still crying like bitches....losers...

How does it feel that America rejected you losers and you're now a dying breed?

#12     May 7, 2009
  3. Actually....

Some of all of the above is correct....

.................................................................................

The bottom line is that over $30 Trillion has been taken out of a $70 Trillion economy....

What is most notable is that the govt. refuses to adjust...and wants to build onto the 70/70....even though the economy has been reduced to 40/70....

This is not tenable....

The non government economy has to adjust to 40/70....

And the govt. gets to upsize > 70/70 ?

#13     May 7, 2009
  4. Hey....Bush is just as much at fault as Obama is now (Bush just didn't want GM's bankruptcy on his clock). GM should have gone BK last fall, and the process should have proceeded as Texrex described above (he beat me to giving an informed response to Risktaker's naive post). The bondholders would have been chief in charge of GM's restructuring (with approval from the BK court), not the UAW, which is the parasite that killed the host (with the acquiessence of GM leadership since the 1970 strike).

P.S. Is the market above the day Obama was elected? Inauguration day means nothing. The market reacts to when news and decisions are announced, not the pomp that occurs after them. The writing was on the wall on Nov. 4.

#14     May 7, 2009
  5. ipatent

ipatent

I don't think that the UAW killed GM. It made GM less competitive, but it was the credit crunch that killed them off. Was there any way for GM to foresee a business environment where their sales would decrease 50% in the space of a year?

In the past 50 years Wall Street has taken political control of this country to the point where the manufacturing sector (other than defense contractors) no longer has significant influence. A simple comparison of how the financial sector bailouts have been handled versus the auto industry is all you need to look at to confirm this.

#15     May 7, 2009
  6. Election day.....wtf..?!?!? :confused: ROFLMAO

What are you gona say when the market gets above the level on election day...."no I was mistaken, the market needs to be above the level when Obama became Senator in 2005..."

#16     May 7, 2009
  7. If any of you don't fully understand this paragraph, read it again.

Whats next on the Marxist's agenda? Squash property rights?

#17     May 7, 2009
  8. Mnphats

Mnphats

Eloquently stated. The market is above the level when Obama's took office. What a fine well thought out argument, you douche bag.

#18     May 7, 2009
  9. Illum

Illum

Ooze on over to the politics forum with the third grade drivel. Sandy posted a coherent argument and you come back with "cunt" There is no reason for it. It's ok to not agree and still be sane.

#19     May 7, 2009
  10. NazSpaz

NazSpaz

Wow man, gotta say this post makes you sound like a total lunatic. Incoherent triumphant babbling, you sound like quite the diehard commie. Might want to ease up on someone like Sandy in the future that even though his political views are not the same as your own, makes a very well thought out and valid point.

#20     May 7, 2009