Hedge Fund/ Keeping Licenses

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by eganbailey, Dec 3, 2007.

  1. Let's say that you establish a LLC here and run an masterfeeder offshore fund from US. How can you keep your securities licenses (S7,55 etc)..
  2. Surdo


    You may be able to "hang" your license at your clearing agent.

    Fund a prop trading account with a minimum deposit and change your mind about trading after the NASD registers you!
  3. You mean your prime broker?
    I did not understand the last sentence.
    Thank you for your assistance..