Hedge Fund Hiring Now!!

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by hudsonriverfats, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quark

Quark

#11     Oct 5, 2008
  2. #12     Oct 5, 2008
  3. some of the PMs

10.2.08 5:41pm EST
    Brian Mason: "Job"
    I wud like to bid on help to manage big giant fund. I haz backround in housez and mortgaged papers. I wuz able to finannce and default 0n 5 houses in 3 yrs. I cleaned 320K outa the deal wit no outa pocket cash. Im am buziness paper trader man.

I will be a large asset for big giant fund. I got skillz jack!

My fee is on on total assets is only .0005 of assets. Nobody with my skillz works that cheap. Most clowns lose cash charging .02 of assets!

Call me up I can start next week.

10.2.08 5:55pm EST
    Stephen J. Tall: "George"
    Don’t forget that George has an MBA from Harvard, too. With two out of three of your team from Harvard, that’s a lot of horsepower. Not sure what that says for Harvard, though.
    10.2.08 6:35pm EST
    Chris Schwedes: "I have a donut!"
    Where is mah donut!?!?

Reply: Thanks Chris. Your application is being processed and the website has been updated with your information for public dissemination per the Freedom of Information Act. Your donut has not been located yet.
    10.2.08 6:37pm EST
    Dhairya Gupta: "Perfect Candidate looking for a job"
    Dear Recruiter,

I am very impressed by your company's goals, the capital structure and specially your management team. I would like to work for your company. I think I will be a perfect fit for this position because:

I have never paid back any of the money I borrowed from my friends
    The last three companies I worked for filed for bankruptcy and its CEO's are still vacationing in Bahamas
    My financial experience includes always defaulting on my credit card payments, never paying any utility bill on time.
    This is not my email ID

I think I will be a perfect fit for the position and I will take my salary in Gas for my Hummer, Unlimited supply of beer, large house where only I will live, three months vacation in Bahamas to hang out with my former CEO's and rest of the money in cash so that I never have to pay taxes!

Please leave a message at the local pub.

Fanny Mae Former CEO

10.2.08 6:39pm EST
    David Poland: "Hire me!!!"
    No experiance to get in the way!!

=D

This is awesome guys!!! Keep it up!!

10.2.08 6:48pm EST
    Brian Hawks: "Resume"
    Dear Sirs,

I would like to apply for a position at strategery capital. I have a Ph.D., no prior investment experience, and I didn't buy a house during the bubble. As such, I feel I would make a valuable addition to your team.

Sincerely,

Brian Hawks, Ph.D.

#13     Oct 5, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.