Hedge Fund Charts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sam Mcgee, Jan 17, 2008.

1. I'm in Canada and I've done well investing in Canadian Hedge funds. In order to find the hedge funds that I like, I simply go to www.globefund.com and just look at the hedge fund chart compared to our Canadian stock index. If the return is better than the index, I'll consider the fund.

I'd like to diversify into American or international hedge funds doing the same thing. Does anyone know of a website where I could compare a chart of different hedge funds with the S&P 500 index?

2. Thank you very much makloda for the links. Both sites have some good information about hedge funds with charts.

I signed up with IASG and got a phone call from them soon afterwards. I typically will avoid anyone selling investments, believing that if it's any good, the investors will seek them. However I listened to them and it sounded OK.

I think I'll set up a small account with IASG and subscribe to a managed futures fund to see how well it works. Have you or anyone else had any eperience with IASG? I can't find much information about them other than their own website.