Hedge Fund Black Box Trading

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by BricksandMortar, Feb 22, 2006.

1. Here is the deal I have a few very solid trading systems for trade station. First off I need to know if hedge funds will trade a system that is proven and give the designer a percentage of the profits earned. Second if so, how do I find such funds and how should I approach them?

Thanks

Just a note for people answering. I have no desire to watch the market all day, I have spent 5 years doing that, and find it completely boring. So I don’t want to trade it myself!

2. man

man

prepare a pdf describing the strategy as accurate as possible in terms of output figures. secondly find a wording for the "how is it doing that" which seems to answer a lot of questions for the nonSystemTradingFundManager, but answers none for your competitors.

then go to an internet board like elitetrader.com and start a thread sounding like

"Here is the deal I have a few very solid trading systems for trade station. First off I need to know if hedge funds will trade a system that is proven and give the designer a percentage of the profits earned. Second if so, how do I find such funds and how should I approach them?

Thanks

Just a note for people answering. I have no desire to watch the market all day, I have spent 5 years doing that, and find it completely boring. So I don’t want to trade it myself!"

sorry, just kidding. in all honesty. do some home work, then search this board for people who have experience in hedge fund business (like myself :)) and send them a private message.

peace

3. Maybe I can put you in touch with Steve Miles. Send me a pm.