Hedge Fund Billionaire Buys Florida Mansion for $111 million, Setting State Record

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Dec 4, 2019.

1. 2FT

2FT

I heard she has an emini day trading journal here on elite trader.

[​IMG]

#11     Dec 5, 2019
    IntergalacticSpace likes this.
  2. Amun Ra

Amun Ra

You're acting like he bought a depreciating asset or something. Newsflash friend....If you're worth $1 billion and you buy a $100 million dollar house, you're still worth $1 billion.

#12     Dec 5, 2019
    jys78 likes this.
  3. 2FT

2FT

And when you make 10% on your 100 buck house, you make another 10 bucks. You gotta throw big stones into deep ponds. Pebbles into puddles gets you no where.

#13     Dec 5, 2019
  4. nice weather, low taxes, rich people are moving out of NYC. I think Miami would be replaced NYC as world trade center. There're a lot of constructions in miami (I was there quite recently).

#14     Dec 5, 2019
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

He needs to spend another $50K on a new plastic surgeon to fix the damage the last one did on that bird's lips.
    [​IMG]

#15     Dec 5, 2019
  6. %%
    That;
    + even better stampede , sunshine state has low taxes.

#16     Dec 6, 2019
    jys78 likes this.
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The money is there but the intellectual horsepower is not.

#17     Dec 6, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. %%
    True;
    in days of old, not true now-Carl Ichan is moving down to Miami. He bought a place there in 1990's; maybe he saw another big trend coming?? P Tudor Jones moved to Palm Beach years ago; looks like a big hot trend against big taxes/regs.:caution::caution:, :caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:

#18     Dec 9, 2019