Hedge Fund Bailouts....Coming As Well ?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by libertad, Oct 16, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

So... EVERYBODY who has lost money is going to beg the Treasury and Fed to make them whole?

Why bother with capitalism and markets at all?

2. Can someone tell me where I can submit my asset recovery request for the month of October? :)

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

where can I send my ASS recovery request???? :D

4. Seriously, I feel bad for the LEH prime brokerage customers. They thought they're safe, because their assets were supposed to be in segregated accounts. Not so. They will get back pennies on the dollar.

Sad.

5. AK100

AK100

Must be a wind up surely :)

Anyway riots in NYC if this happens. The Irish bookie Paddy Power is already making NY the first major city to start rioting and incredbly short odds of 9/4.

Bookies don't often get it wrong.

6. That too.

7. My lunch was not to my liking - I want a @#$%ing bailout to pay so I can get a different lunch.

Everyone deserves a bailout - if one red cent goes to a hedgie for anything I will laugh because it proves beyond a shadow that 'the game' is completely rigged and controlled systematically.

8. I dont think gov has any interest in protecting HF. There are no regulations governing them which allowed them to take vastly greater risks than banks.

A lot of them are finished