Heavy Selling in SPY,QQQ,DIA,IWM on Friday Nov. 13

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by smile, Nov 15, 2015.

1. NoBias

NoBias

Don't you ever get tired of being right? ;o)

Blue horseshoe likes: Triskaidekaphobia --- Proven correct as well...

#11     Nov 16, 2015
  2. Autodidact

Autodidact

It's actually fun because you bank the moula then come to ET and read countless of posts of idiots with impotence shouting "TA SUCKS!" LOL

#12     Nov 16, 2015
  3. you contribute absolutely nothing to this board; throwing insults at people that disagree with you doesn't count...go get your anger checked buddy

#13     Nov 16, 2015
  4. Autodidact

Autodidact

It's not simply disagreement, they tend to be wrong ;)

#14     Nov 16, 2015
  5. at that gives you the right to insult people? you should get psychological help asap

#15     Nov 16, 2015
  6. Autodidact

Autodidact

I already got checked, the diagnosis was superiority.

#16     Nov 16, 2015
  7. %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
    Good guess;
    retire or Roth maybe still a good uptrend.LOL Wonder if Mr Rogers is till short big banks; maybe, they don't seem to be paying much of a dividend??Not a prediction.

#17     Nov 16, 2015
  8. Cswim63

Cswim63

You know, I used to read Barron's when I first started watching the stock market. And it wasn't until it was pointed out to me years later that Alan Abelson was wrong every week did I realize he was f.o.s. That guy was bearish since 1965. But I didn't know. I mean, he sounded smart and he wrote the article on the first page. So I assumed he must have known something. Heck, he probably even smelled good. That was my first lesson in skepticism. Well maybe not my first but I can't get into that here.

#18     Nov 16, 2015
    NoVoodooHere likes this.
  9. Autodidact

Autodidact

By all means, in this business, you must be a skeptic, it is the absolute correct approach.

#19     Nov 17, 2015
  10. Autodidact

Autodidact

"Heavy selling" "Closing at the lows of the day" "Paris burning" :p

#20     Nov 18, 2015