Heavy Duty Quad Monitor Stand - Used

Discussion in 'Trading' started by edewards, Dec 15, 2011.

1. edewards

edewards

Heavy Duty Quad Monitor Stand - Used

Stand is fully functional but shows substantial signs of use (light scratches and marks). Retail Price: $149.99 Asking: $85. Will take FAIR offer please call: 920-349-7027.

This Super Quad monitor stand will hold 26" + LCD Monitors with room to spare.
    The arms slide in and out to accommodate different sizes.
    Each mount can be tilted left, right, up, and down.
    You can also rotate each monitor from portrait to landscape on the fly.

Max width fully extended 31". This measurement is measuring center of the mount on one side to the center of the mount on the other side. Minimum width 22". This measurement is measuring center of the mount on one side to the center of the mount on the other side.

The measurement of the monitor to the pole is 4.5 inches.

SPECIFICATIONS Fits 75 x 75 mm / 100 x 100 mm VESA-compliant monitors

PACKAGE CONTENTS Base and mounting screws -- Monitor mounting screws (16) -- Installation hardware with instructions and hex tool If you want no spaces between your monitors we recommend using this stand with 19" wide screen monitors and larger.

Dimensions (LxWxH): 29.00 x 14.00 x 10.00 36.00 lbs.

2. edewards

edewards

Picture.

3. edewards

edewards

4. Stand looks nice, but no reviews on it. I looked at that one before I bought this one: http://amzn.to/xsFTg0

$104.90 brand new w/ shipping.

Or used $122.98 w/ shipping on a stand with zero reviews.

Maybe someone will bite, but a stand with reviews and brand new costs less than yours. Difference is what size monitors the stand will hold, that's about it. I just needed up to 24".