Heaven has a new Angel

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by William Rennick, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Well said.

It just boggles my mind, that supposedly rational people will disregard something, without checking, without testing-as stated, im dead serious about this, after all the other stuff i came up with was accurate *enough* against odds of hundreds of billions to one, and could, potentially, have save thousands (+) of people from horrible traumatic deaths.

Why not this?

Grief is a powerful emotion, but people will never find what they are looking for if they are looking in the wrong place.

If anyone just happens to be a billionaire, or just happens to run a cancer research facility, the plant in question is a species of thornapple, a datura variety (much to my surprise, on looking it up) in fact.

#11     Oct 24, 2009
  2. j_cubed

j_cubed

Deepest sympathies and prayers for Katie's family. The death of a child always strikes hard in one's soul.

#12     Oct 24, 2009
  3. j_cubed

j_cubed

Deepest sympathies and prayers for Katie's family. The death of a child always strikes hard in one's soul.

#13     Oct 24, 2009
  4. Katie's beautiful Memorial. She was an organ donor, and her heart lives on in an 11 year boy in the midwest. Some of her other organs are on the way to California. Truely a special, special person that has touched so many.

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 26, 2009
  5. achilles28

achilles28

How about Amygdalin (apricot seed)? Or DCA?

What's the name of the Australian plant/root/extract? I know a couple people in bad shape with cancer..

#15     Oct 26, 2009
  6. Not sure if anyone has tested it, and I don't know which part of the plant it's from, or the possible subspecies.

It's a thornapple, presumably a datura variety (found in oz, BUT its introduced anyway) probably the pod or root, but that's really just guessing.
    The info i was given, is that when combine with a current chemo drug (this was back in the 90's mind you) it produced a 80+%cure rate.

As you may know, this plant is basically toxic all around, and is mentioned for its medicinal qualities, but not in anything other than a strictly researched, CONTROLLED way, not a folk remedy as such. It's mostly poison, i never got any more info from the source, whatever it was.

Don't touch it, in other words. There was an article a few years ago in an ozzie broadsheet, about it producing great results in "lab tests", I presume that means with rats or something. Never anything more about whether its actually being tested still or what, I dont know.

I got the info in the early 90's I guess, maybe earlier.
    Which is my whole point-people give to cancer research, but who knows what they are testing?
    --------------------------
    In the meantime, this guy has done some work on it, "now"sort of stuff, worth a look;

http://www.alternativehealth.com.au/Product/percy.htm

http://phosadd.com/support evidence/weston.htm

This chap, basically, did field studies seemingly confirming high cancer rates and abnormal health-in livestock, due to overuse/imbalance of phosphate fertilisers.

Now, low phosphorus diets are probably old news to medical folk (or not) but it might be news to the patients, cancer feeds off this stuff, basically.
    Sure, people are not ruminants per se, but were eating much the same basic chemicals as the livestock we eat are, and the crops we grow give us.

Worth a look, best i can do right now, im not a researcher etc, this shit came from left field for me. The Thornapple stuff, not the Percy Weston stuff, that appears legit, and good, but not a "cure" as such, just very good work on the topic, and , potentially, very helpful.

Well, anyone pm me if theres anything i can elaborate on, I certainly dont want to be seen as pumping products or providing false hopes, (im not, but this is an emotive issue) I can only tell you what i know.

#16     Oct 26, 2009
  7. stu

stu

You display the Mother Teresa Syndrome, where it is more important to be interested in the dying of others as a means of playing out one's fatalistic, submissive and simpering appeasement to an imaginary greater power.
    To obtain the sense of self-assurance through superstition, so that it is enough to involve oneself as far as being resigned to prayer. To sound empathic when the ultimate cost is being paid by somebody else.
    Especially evident if it’s a child who has innocently anted up, gifting the religious with yet another chance to exploit their dreadful situation and perpetuate the cynical Teresa habit.

#17     Oct 26, 2009

8. Your are a pinko moron who for some reason has a severe elitest attitude. Save your rants for the one you will stand before after the lights go out. Meanwhile, put an f after the t in your handle.

Rennick out:cool:

#18     Oct 26, 2009
  9. stu

stu

Nice Christian attitude there. Make a personal attack because you can't rationally defend the indefensible. How very un American you are.

Rennick stfu :cool:

#19     Oct 26, 2009