Heat goes on: Earth headed for warmest year on record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Nov 21, 2014.

1. jem

jem

1. first of all ocean temps have been rising for 10000 years.
    2. there is no science showing man made co2 causes ocean temps or even air temps to rise.

4. for those who are intellectually challenged by facts the chart from peer reviewed paper shows... the blue (sea surface temps) leads the green... co2 levels by one year. no scientist has claimed its not true or that this is not based on real data... every scientist knows:

5 CO2 lags ocean and air temperature... the only people denying that are science denying trolls. to be fair... real agw scientists suggests CO2 amplifies warming but there is not science showing that and certainly no science showing man made co2 is currently warming the earth.

its speculation that man made co2 is warming.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    #791     Jul 13, 2015
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Futurecurrents cannot refute the facts...
    Instead he reverts to his usual behavior.

[​IMG]

#792     Jul 13, 2015
  3. 1 No they haven't. You are an idiot.

2. Yes there is, you are a turdbrain.

3. Your stupid fucking chart shows seasonal biological CO2 levels at the ocean surface and as such is irrelevant. You are a crazed fool.

4. There certainly is science showing CO2 can and is leading temps. You are a typical right wing moron.

#793     Jul 13, 2015
  4. jem

jem

I told you in the past troll ..

that per professor humlum and co authors of the paper the "diff 12" means they are comparing the same months to the same months... thereby taking out the seasonality.

there is no peer reviewed science showing man made co2 causes warming. If there were you would produce and receive the noble prize.

#794     Jul 13, 2015
  5. Bullus

Bullus

I don't know about you, but in Singapore is really hot, it is impossible to live without the A/C. I was at the air con https://www.socool.sg/ and asked them for help, they suggested one and then came and installed, now I am feeling like a king and it is way better to sleep in the night.

#795     Oct 25, 2019