Heat goes on: Earth headed for warmest year on record

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Nov 21, 2014.

1. jem

jem

that passage cites 10 and a 20 year old paper, besides were are talking about the net after what goes in vs what goes out.

You need to learn recent climate science.

and I thought you were warned about posting the same charts over and over.
    you know damn well every scientists knows that the data shows co2 levels follow but trail ocean temps.

and there is zero data showing co2 leads temps.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2014
    #41     Nov 21, 2014
  2. stoic

stoic

Nothing there that answers the question.

#42     Nov 21, 2014

3. Fuck you troll. Not the same chart and I will continue to post the single best evidence that there is which is the correlation of CO2 increase and temps. There are only so many charts that do. if you can tell me how to do it without using a chart I'm all ears. I'm sure you would like to see my hands tied though so you can continue to lie with impunity. I thought you were warned to stop lying and being a douchebag.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    #43     Nov 21, 2014
  4. Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    #44     Nov 21, 2014
  5. fhl

fhl

They turned a cooling trend into a warming trend by adjusting the data. I'd like to know what makes them more trustworthy than anything else the gov't says. Gruber is a scientist, too. You mean a physical science is beyond reproach while a social science is not? Yeah, right.

[​IMG]

#45     Nov 22, 2014

6. Yes all four of the world's major sources of temp records all adjusted the data. You are an idiot.

#46     Nov 22, 2014
  7. fhl

fhl

The raw temperature data has been adjusted and you know it. And it changed cooling to warming and you know that, too.

#47     Nov 22, 2014
  8. stoic

stoic

Typical.

Whenever a Conformacrat can't answer a question they pretend to have forgot what is was.

#48     Nov 22, 2014

9. You mean the urban heat island adjustment? Or is just some headline you saw on Brietbarf?

Note.....four different sources. All basically agree.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2014
    #49     Nov 22, 2014

10. No seriously, what within your rambling post is the question? To get a sensible answer you have to start with a sensible question. What is it? How do they read thermometers?

#50     Nov 22, 2014