Hearing Chicago MERC trader commited suicide after blowing out

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

"The people get the government that they deserve"

Considering how popular Hitler was in Germany, in spite of the obvious signs, you would think the population would do something.

#41     Oct 17, 2008
  2. People always get what they “ask” for, Germany notwithstanding. People are like "sheep" and you encompass all that judging your post.

#42     Oct 17, 2008
  3. Yeah right buddy.

#43     Oct 17, 2008
  4. I believe nobody ever kills himself over just losing some money in the markets. There are always so many other reasons, events just become the final trigger.

#44     Oct 17, 2008
  5. nitro

nitro

#45     Oct 17, 2008
  6. This man was a personal friend. I was at the CME when the reports and rummors were comming out. They called him Joey ZAZA. I only could say a great guy, fun to be with. I know that he was trading large and making money doing it. I'm only guessing that it was too much to make back and i'm sure it was a large amount that were on those cards.(I know the number but i just don't want to say). The loss was over the top...He will be missed.........

#46     Oct 17, 2008
  7. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

agree,this is nothing to laugh at. its sad and i expect more casualties in the coming months.

#47     Oct 17, 2008
  8. Moreagr

Moreagr

horrible!!

I wonder if he was revenge trading? and what was he trading??

RIP

#48     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

#49     Oct 17, 2008
  10. My condolences to the family and friends. I hope his family is able to find some peace.

#50     Oct 17, 2008