Hearing Chicago MERC trader commited suicide after blowing out

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Oct 16, 2008.

1. HAHAHAHHAHAAHA...
    Nice comic relief....

#31     Oct 17, 2008
  2. That's sad when a guy's wife is such a cuntcurtain that she would do that...even more sad is the man who marries such a cuntcurtain...even sadder yet is the guy who kills himself because his wife is such a cuntcurtain...

#32     Oct 17, 2008
  3. I don't understand. Why kill yourself?

At least rob a bank first and try to get back into the game.

If it doesn't work out, you can always smuggle heroin.

Go out with a bang.

#33     Oct 17, 2008
  4. 9999

I suppose they got their priorities mixed up.
    I have very little sympathy for people that victimize/kill themselves.

#34     Oct 17, 2008
  5. dve250

dve250

Is there a story in the Chicago newspapers on this story yet?

#35     Oct 17, 2008

6. What a sad story that is from the Merc Nitro. Thanks for speaking up about it.

#36     Oct 17, 2008
  7. loza

loza Guest

This "culture of greed and stupidity" got us where we are...actually, sadly Americans deserved Bush, they voted for this dolt twice.....

#37     Oct 17, 2008
  8. sammybea

sammybea

You stole my thoughts.. 100% agree!

#38     Oct 17, 2008
  9. Mecro

Mecro

I have to agree, especially when it comes to the financial industry. It's kinda hard to feel bad for the guy, really, I think he is pathetic. It's an insult to those who deal with REAL problems.

The reality is that they cannot accept a downgrade in their standard of living. They have come to belive that being a middle worker is such a horrendous fate that they would rather kill themselves.

It's like kids in Ivy league schools having mental breakdowns because they did not get an offer from the top 3 IBs. It hilarious, but then kinda sad at the same time.

And then there is the golddigging wife. And the fact that without money, this person has no likeable personality or trait or character. And the fact that his bubble is gone and he has to face the real world.

#39     Oct 17, 2008
  10. I bet you believe that Germany deserved Hitler too? You are such a brilliant chap!

#40     Oct 17, 2008