Hearing Chicago MERC trader commited suicide after blowing out

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by nitro, Oct 16, 2008.

1. sibrag

sibrag

MASTUR-BATERS race!

Iceman,

I hope you don't mind my correcting your typo ......:D

He's proof that we don't have a monopoly on idiots.

I see ET changed little since I stopped posting ~ late '01.

#101     Oct 20, 2008
  2. sibrag

sibrag

Lauren,

My sincere condolences to you and your family.

#102     Oct 20, 2008
  3. IluvVol

IluvVol

why is that? Is that the same insensitivity than erasing the world trade center towers off movies and the one that postulates to walk around in black suit on Sept. 11th until the world ends? While I have no interest to pick on some guy who ended his life because he made money and fame his number one priority in life and who cant now deal with the fact that money sometimes means nothing I am getting tired of all those who try to shut up others just because each one of us has different levels of sensitivity and feel to such issues. Am I considered part of the axis of evil just because I tell a joke about Sep11th? Hmm...thought we try to live free speech. Its funny how nobody would give a rats ass if a trader in Mumbai committed suicide nor would we give a shit if an atomic bomb was dropped somewhere in Asia. But a guy in Chicago, or, 2xxx guys in NY during Sep11? Heaven forbid, this is what the rest of the world has to mourn with us till death do us part. Pathetic this kind of hypocricy.

#103     Oct 20, 2008
  4. Discounting the only life that you actually know you have is the mark of a doofus. As an aside, when you review the balance sheet of a company, do you focus exclusively on intangibles (you know, the plug factor that usually accounts for little more than air and is required to balance the statement)?

#104     Oct 27, 2008
  5. Why? They are victims of a particularly insidious and harsh critic.

#105     Oct 27, 2008
  6. Please take your soapbox elsewhere. At least have the decency not to spew your political bullshit in this thread.

#106     Oct 27, 2008