Heard of Doug Hirschhorn

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by superj13, Mar 16, 2006.

1. do you pay the 99.00 a month?

surfer :)

#21     Mar 21, 2006
  2. superj13

superj13

Yes I do, and I feel that I make that in the first hour or so that I watch. I use the show to see what other people are looking at as well as a secondary checks and balance. I feel that if my research tells me one thing and they provide backing support it's a go, or if they contradict what I have I will double check my findings. I have it on my computer which is great for travel and the office, but I also get it on the Dish network for home viewing and it is just the one $99 plus regular Dish charges for having the Dish.

#22     Mar 21, 2006
  3. Sounds like a great idea!

Stacy

#23     Mar 21, 2006
  4. hcour

hcour Guest

This is a public msg board and I have the same right as any member to express my opinion on thread topics. Am I supposed to suppress my views on "Traders TV" just because they differ from the OP's? I have not attacked or insulted any ET member in my posts in this thread. If someone chooses to view my criticisms of WizeTrade as some kind of personal attack, then that is that member's problem, not mine.

Harold

#24     Mar 22, 2006
  5. superj13

superj13

Saying people looked like idiots and should be shot... OK nothing there to take personally if you happen to watch the channel.

#25     Mar 22, 2006
  6. hcour

hcour Guest

Oh boy, this "channel" has become a great source of entertainment. Check out the "Strike Zone" video. It's pure infomercial, an unabashed sales pitch. The cohost tells the caller how great it is that they've gone thru all the technical analysis and "analysis paralysis" and finally "found this software that makes your life more enjoyable... and simplifies your life. And you can get in and reach that target." Sell it, baby!

The caller, btw, has absolutely no idea where he stands as far as p/l in his current position and is not criticized for this by the WT staff at all. Priceless stuff, very entertaining (if you can keep from throwing up).

Harold

#26     Mar 22, 2006
  7. superj13

superj13

Harold, I think you watch TTV more than I do.:D

#27     Mar 22, 2006
  8. hcour

hcour Guest

And I'm learning so much!

In a PM you criticized me for not watching enough of the channel to make a fair judgement, now when I watch all I can, you trash me for that. Can't eat your cake and have it, lad.

Certainly one of the basics one should learn in Trading 101 is to know where you stand in your open positions. (I mean, isn't that common sense, anyway?) The fact that they don't bother to point this out to this poor guy because they're too busy enthusiastically selling their product is pretty damning.

H

#28     Mar 22, 2006
  9. superj13

superj13

Do you not know where you stand in your open positions? You watch a clip from the show. They do help with that. I understand that you don't like the channel and there is no changing your mind. I enjoy it. By the way regarding the post, I really enjoyed Doug. He uses sports in his teachings and that is right up my alley. I recommend looking at some of the posts on this thread where you can see more about Doug,

#29     Mar 22, 2006
  10. Or better yet, the Bollinger Channel. And to make it more authentic, there should be a disclaimer that past access to the channel does not guarantee future access to the channel using the same number.

#30     Mar 22, 2006