Heard of Doug Hirschhorn

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by superj13, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Well thats a disappointment. I think a trading channel would be a great idea with lots of readymade sponsers. Surprised somebody hasnt started one.

#11     Mar 17, 2006
  2. Easy,

I agree I'm shocked that someone hasn't picked up on this market.

The Technical Analysis channel ... :D

#12     Mar 19, 2006
  3. I think selling ad time would be a cinch and Waxie, Wade Cook, et al could take up the slack on weekends.:)

#13     Mar 19, 2006
  4. Come on.. whats the Internet Channel?

Post it here..

#14     Mar 19, 2006
  5. hcour

hcour Guest

I've watched a few more of the videos. I may be wrong of course, but this actually appears to an infomercial for WizeTrade, disguised as a subscription trading channel. The shows on stocks, forex, options, and commodities have all used WT exclusively, I've yet to see any kind of normal bar chart or any variation thereof, or any kind of TA discussion that was not based on WT. (One term they like to throw around is how good the "separation" is between the two signal lines, blah, blah.)

Genius! Getting folks to pay a monthly subscription fee to watch your infomercial!

H

#15     Mar 20, 2006
  6. LOL !

wizetrade owns the channel.

surfer:D :p

#16     Mar 20, 2006
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

Here's the link. If this is against ET rules posting this, I'm sure this will be deleted. Fine w/me. But here ya go, have a good laugh:

http://www.traderstv.com/en/

H

#17     Mar 20, 2006
  8. wizetrade must be swimming in cash to pay those salaries, etc.

quite professional looking.

surfer

#18     Mar 20, 2006
  9. hcour

hcour Guest

Watch the "Closing Bell" video. The "advice" the host gives to the caller, who is looking to make $200 a day on short swings in stocks showing "trend strength" ("strong green"), is that he may not make $200 a day, but he may make $400 over 2 days, or $1000 in a wk, so the end result is the same, and "who cares how you got there? I think it's pretty simple." Now that's savvy trading advice. At one point the cohost, a total babe, interjects, "Plus a strongly trending stock may pullback strongly. Er, right? Won't it? Uh..." "Right", says the other one. Brilliant insights abound!

These charlatans should just be taken out back of the shed and shot.

H

#19     Mar 20, 2006
  10. superj13

superj13

What ever happened to just saying something is not your cup of tea. This post was asking about someone and now someone on this thread has taken it upon themselves to bash a channel that I happen to enjoy ever chance that they get. Remember I did not post the link on here. I said if your interested email me and I would give it to you. They could have visited the site and hated it but yet keep it to themselves unless asked publicly for their views about it. You may hate it and think everyone should be shot, I however find it very useful and it works for me and thousands of others that are watching with me.

#20     Mar 21, 2006