Healthly Traders?

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by HappyJoe, May 5, 2011.

1. HappyJoe

HappyJoe

We was talking this morning about how everyone has let themselves go. There are allot of traders here who just sit on their ass all day without a good food plan and it shows.
    none of us are billionaires and most of us are not millionaires.
    So why do we do it? sit starring at a screen until our eyes bleed green? Talking and debating about shit we cannot control then listening to ass kissing brokers to make ourselfs feel important and loved. Dont get me wrong i love trading and have done so for many many years, but i am loosing inspiration here, so dont be shy and please do reply, help me out here.....why do we do it?

2. Oslobased

Oslobased

I don`t know... it sucks actually! stiff limbs and backproblems, i guess that some of us have a small portion of belife that we might some day be able to exit the wheel.. but i doubt that 90% of all successful traders ever get there, their increase their spendings first... lose-lose! :)

otherwise its an interesting thaught!!

Sorry for bad spelling..

3. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

You are right to post it here, you need more energy trading.

4. HappyJoe

HappyJoe

Well the red bull and high calories in the junk food we eat gets me along just fine for now......but for how long?

5. d08

d08

Who forced you to drink red bull and eat junk?
    Before and after the market there is plenty of time to cook a proper meal. Exercise is a must, without it you won't last very long.

6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

isn't one of the points of trading that if you are successful you can enjoy a nice living with a decent amount of free time?

7. Get on the smoothie train - quick and easy.

8. You must talk to Choice and ICAP.

9. HappyJoe

HappyJoe

haha indeed! ICAP! Your best friend! They will even add you to their facebook! haha