Healthcare bill will be repealed in the next Republican administration?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crgarcia, Mar 23, 2010.

1. 1) Inclined to say no? Interesting. However the will of their constituents and national "horse race" type polls may not be in conjunction with one another.

2) I haven't met too many politicians. I tend to stay away from that kind of thing even on the local level. They give me the creeps. :)

#111     Mar 24, 2010
  2. I've known more than I want to in my life. I've rarely met one that didn't make me want to lose my lunch. Not one of them would hesitate to sell their mother down the river for their own personal gain. My cynicism is rooted in experience. Your creeps are well justified.

#112     Mar 24, 2010
  3. djmartin

djmartin

No ones sensitive but if you choose to use a word like that and talk about a black man then what do you expect a person to think. We can disagree all we want but there's a line that needs to be drawn. Come on now you know what you was trying to do.

#113     Mar 24, 2010
  4. djmartin

djmartin

Don't sit here and lie, you know your a Republican trying to act like your in the middle. Every post your attacking Dems. At least be honest about it.

#114     Mar 24, 2010
  5. When you figure out what you're talking about, you be sure to let us all know.

#115     Mar 24, 2010
  6. Of course I was allowing hypersensitive ignorant anuses like yourself to prove they don't know the definition/ correct usage of niggardly and sniggerring.

Must be a frightening world you live in when you allow a word to make you come unhinged.

You might need some meds for that , oh and get some for dumbo too since it's free.

#116     Mar 24, 2010