Health Insurance

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by trdr_2000, Dec 21, 2004.

1. If you live in IL I'd be happy to talk to anyone about private or group health insurance options.

Send me a pm! :D

#21     Jan 26, 2006
  2. MRWSM

MRWSM

I've dealt with NASE before and I can say they suck big time. In my opinion all insurance company's suck but this one is the worst. They practice customer shopping, they only want the healthy customers and do it so indiscreetly it pisses me off. I paid 6 months through them and even though I never went to a doctor they kept sending a letter stating that they found in my past that I did go see a certain doctor for some ailment I don't even know but didn't seem like a big serious ailment anyway. In this letter they kept stating that I am not covered until I clear this up. Well I already paid 6 months and am not covered? So I demanded and got all my money back. They had some bogus and erroneous info, so thiey missed out on a healthy customer but allowed me to see how they operate. Probably a lot of other insurance company's do the same thing and I would hate to have to find out what excuse they come up with if someone is really sick. You're almost better off taking the premium and banking it yourself to pay for medical expense.

#22     Jan 27, 2006
  3. I have a lot of experience with MEGA Life (through the NASE). It is an awful insurance company. Everything is great and the salesman is great until you have a claim situation. MEGA Life was sued by several groups as well as the government on several occasions, I think, for denying valid claims. I was solicited to participate in another class-action suit a few years ago after I left them. That one is still ongoing.

#23     Jan 27, 2006
  4. i sold ins from 1986-1990 before i started trading and nase was the joke of the indsutry. there claim paying is awful and many times they skirt ina nd out of states under different names and drop everyone. if you get caught with a helath problem you're in trouble

#24     Jan 27, 2006