Health Insurance Premiums Spike In Anticipation Of ObamaCare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Who is supplementing the premiums for smokers who are on welfare, 6 kids, section 8, heap and ebts cards? You? Is that allright with you? You'll subsidize them but not me? What are the consequences for them if they don't quit? Just curious. My earned money must be different? My addiction is different?

#21     Jan 25, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Don't let the mods catch you editing someone's post. I'd would hate to see you booted out of here because you can't remember the rules. :D

#22     Jan 25, 2013
  3. You are confusing topics. The topic is smoking, the answer is to stop.

#23     Jan 25, 2013
  4. I'm a rebel RCG and I don't like Uncle Sugar telling me how to live my life, which is why I don't wear seat belts. I know they don't care about my safety. They want to control my behavior and have a revenue stream from tickets written. Now I may have to start smoking and eating bigger pieces of pie. I live on the edge my man, just to prove a point. Right on the edge.:eek:

#24     Jan 25, 2013
  5. Fine, then pony up.

#25     Jan 25, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#26     Jan 25, 2013
  7. wildchild

wildchild

Your boy Obama IS a smoker. Isn't that special!!!!

#27     Jan 25, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

What an asshole response to my concern for you. But, the rules are not arbitrary. Continue editing posts at your own peril.

#28     Jan 25, 2013
  9. Are you really a smoker? If so I feel for you. I've never smoked and don't know the struggle of breaking the nicotine addiction. I just lost a loved one from lung cancer who tried and failed to quit smoking.

#29     Jan 25, 2013
  10. In the past editing posts used to happen all the time, don't see it much now.

#30     Jan 25, 2013