Health Insurance in New Jersey

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NasdaqTrader, Jan 8, 2014.

1. I don't consider you a real American more of a cancer. Non of your business where I am crazy boy. BTW go fuck yourselves.

#41     Jan 10, 2014
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Decorated combat veterans are not real Americans in your view huh?
    It's NONE of your business, genius. You're demonstrating your non intelligence - again.

#42     Jan 10, 2014

3. Go fuck yourselves Lucrum, leap and yourselve should be drawn and quartered for putting crazy boy leap in the same catagory as our fine men in uniform. Leap is a bad apple and is not representative of a real American.

#43     Jan 10, 2014
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean yourself? You illiterate moron.
    category?
    Leap IS one of our fine men. A decorated combat veteran. And far more men and women in uniform would agree with him than your ignorant liberal dumb ass.

#44     Jan 10, 2014
  5. Lucrum you are a proven liar and coward. You shouldn't be allowed to even talk about our military or our patriotic small businessmen. You sir are scum. Leap may of been a good soldier before he went bat shit crazy or he may of always been a violent crazy sorry piece of shit. There have been other isolated examples of sorry mutherfuckers who were successful in the military but disfunctional and psychotic in real life.

#45     Jan 10, 2014
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really?
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3925079#post3925079

Only just yesterday I proved YOU are the liar and coward.
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=281071&perpage=10&pagenumber=4
    "Patriotic small businessmen"? LOL
    Says the small business<s>man</s>loser that brags he won't hire real Americans because he prefers illegal Mexicans.
    Just because I say what I mean and mean what I say? Or because I don't live in a camper?
    You mean dysfunctional? You illiterate moron.

#46     Jan 10, 2014
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Poor wheelbarrow would have turned into a soup sandwich within a few minutes on Parris Island. In addition, he would have died on a log run at Quantico. He has no character or balls. He's upset because I didn't vote for him as troll of the year.

And yes, I kinda wonder how cool it would be to send $300-400 to a pi in Lubbock Texas to find out just who our little communist buddy is. How hard would it be to find a compulsive liar, lunatic, out of work roofer living in one of the camper parks there? Lol!!!:D I'd love to have a few pics of him cleaning out the shitter like cousin Eddie to post here!:D :D :D I think my side's aching now!!!:D

#47     Jan 10, 2014
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

I was never a Soldier. I was a US Marine. Again, wheelbarrow, you've shown us that amazing iq you love to talk about. https://www.google.com/search?hl=en....0....0...1ac.1.32.img..3.29.2038.x-cA1W1FjD8

#48     Jan 10, 2014
  9. weird poser....

#49     Jan 10, 2014
  10. I don't know who you think you are fooling

but it is pretty pathetic

we don't mind getting some free entertainment

Some of us actually care about healthcare for the poor

#50     Jan 10, 2014