Health Insurance in New Jersey

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NasdaqTrader, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

One of many reasons I'm complaining is that I'm one of the tax payers PAYING for those subsidies. It's not so "beautiful" for us.

#11     Jan 9, 2014
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

omg

Your wife probably keeps your dick in a jar under the sink and only allows you to use it for your 20 minute per week visit to a dominatrix on the lower east side you milquetoast pantywaist metro-sexual leftist piece of shit.

Either go vegan or don't just don't whine here about how you don't eat any pussy or red meat and expect us to regard you with moral superiority. You are about 1/2 of a man, literally.

With any luck those rollerblades will carry you under a city bus and we will all be relieved at having to tolerate one less liberal.

#12     Jan 9, 2014
  3. Idiot.

#13     Jan 9, 2014
  4. Ricter

Ricter

So who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

#14     Jan 9, 2014
  5. There are 3 bridges near Cherry Hill that you need to take to get into Philly, like the Benjamin Franklin Bridge, Walt Whitman Bridge, and the Betsy Ross Bridge.

#15     Jan 9, 2014
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Nasdaqtrader, while I understand how it feels to be strapped for cash (especially with a family!) why should I have to pay for these subsidies? I'm all for helping when I can, but with Onazi care, I'm being forced by the government. This isn't what our Founding Fathers intended us to be forced to do.

#16     Jan 9, 2014
  7. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

So you're like my wife and I. She does most shopping at Whole Foods, grows a ton of stuff (lettuce, tomatoes, kale, peppers, etc.) in our back yard and we both work out 6 days/week.

Unlike you, we'd not get any subsidy. And my gripe isn't so much that ... it's that we will have to give up catastrophic policy next year. People who are healthy make informed choices when they're paying 100% of their health care costs (premiums, co-pays, deductible) and are likely more motivated to stay healthy than those who have company issued health insurance. Years ago I dated a woman who was a teacher. She paid nothing at all for her healthcare. 100% was paid through school.

But I'll digress back to our every increasing population of overweight and obese nation. Where is the personal responsibility? Crappy drivers pay higher auto insurance rates since they have made some bad choices? Why wouldn't we penalize those who make poor choices regarding their health/lifestyle?

#17     Jan 9, 2014
  8. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Is your IQ > 80?

Odumbocare is in no way going to be sustainable long term. And it's not my 3 degrees in math that told me that. It's basic common sense.

#18     Jan 9, 2014
  9. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

+100

I understand why those who are getting large subsidies like it. Everyone likes free stuff. Problem with Odumbocare is it can't pay for itself.

#19     Jan 9, 2014
  10. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

As best I can tell Odumbocare is the first time in my life when there were no choices as to what coverage you got. I know of no other insurance where you can't select what you, as an individual, need. We used to have choices, many, many plans to choose from with health insurance. And people could CHOOSE what met their needs .. from catastrophic to a low deductible, high premium policy.
    Now Mr. Dictator tells us we need 10 mandatory areas of coverage and we can then choose among 4 deductibles.

#20     Jan 9, 2014