Health Care Reform...Sound off here, An ET Roundtable.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Mar 18, 2010.

Helath Care Reform

1. Leave it alone, things are fine.

6 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Pass current reform bill.

12 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. We need reform, but write a new bill.

36 vote(s)
    62.1%
  4. Who cares, I pay cash when I'm sick.

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. Wallet

Wallet

We shall see

Yes it is.

Apples and Oranges, I don't like the war either, but the cause and effect of each has nothing to do with the other.

.......................................................................................................

I never knew people without insurance could not get treatment. All public hospitals can not deny treatment.. here we have county heath centers which operate the same way, payment is calculated on ability to pay. People can get medical treatment if they want it. The propaganda on this bill is bullshit.

We need Insurance reform, not entitlements.

#51     Mar 20, 2010
  2. most of them act about 19 years old mentally.

#52     Mar 20, 2010
  3. I agree

#53     Mar 20, 2010
  4. So says the idiot who just referenced a death panels article about insurance denials but can't see the correlation with the Gov run Medicare denials.

#54     Mar 20, 2010
  5. Wallet

Wallet

There needs to be a troll stamp everyone can just use repeatedly when someone comes on trying to stir shit. Debating with these people most times is insulting, so instead of trying to reason,which is not their intentions - just ignore them and their attacks with a "BEWARE TROLL SHIT" reply.

#55     Mar 20, 2010

6. 1) Quite obviously you don't understand the economic service provided by insurance.
    But somehow think only the govt can magically provide those services you mentioned, what a fricken moron or sleaze bag dead beat

2) Honestly, that's not in the constitution for a reason.
    Your whims don't manifest as an obligation
    on my time and resources.

#56     Mar 20, 2010
  7. Live and learn idiot.

"Tapper asked VP Biden what he’d been hearing from the members of the Democrat Congress that are vulnerable over this healthcare debate and Biden’s reply let slip the administrations ultimate goal; full government control of the insurance industry."

#57     Mar 20, 2010
  8. I suggest you look up Medicaid,Medicare,VA etc

#58     Mar 20, 2010

9. Obviously we will interpret this differently

"Article I Sec 8 of the Constitution allows the Congress to provide for the general welfare of the United States"

#59     Mar 20, 2010
  10. Allergies is (chronic). That is why insurance company deny for pre existing condition. They know this will cost money for sometimes the whole life of the person.
    Same as ADHD, depression, mental illness and many more.

#60     Mar 20, 2010