Health Care Reform...Sound off here, An ET Roundtable.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Mar 18, 2010.

Helath Care Reform

1. Leave it alone, things are fine.

6 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Pass current reform bill.

12 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. We need reform, but write a new bill.

36 vote(s)
    62.1%
  4. Who cares, I pay cash when I'm sick.

4 vote(s)
    6.9%
  1. I bet you voted for Bush .If you did you really support stealing from others

The Republicans steal my money and i get no benefit from it

The Democrats steal my money but at least I get some benefits from them

#41     Mar 20, 2010
  2. Take off the coke bottles.

#42     Mar 20, 2010
  3. Either you pay for it or you don't, so same thing as wanting it free.

So here's to you not getting sick again and subsequently forcing others into a contract assuming your risk without compensation.

#43     Mar 20, 2010
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Then pass it right now, yesterday, a month ago.... if it's so great why all the fuss, why does the current administration have to arm twist every Democratic vote in the House and Senate to try and get this thing passed...... I doubt they get the votes.

Why, because the current bill is a piece of shit and everyone knows it, it more about political victory than helping Americans.

Yes we need reform, but we do not need the Government running the Medical Industry,,,, they have such a great track record. If you think there's waist and fraud in the medical industry now just wait. This thing will finally be the straw the broke the camels back and Bankrupt the U.S. (like we are not there already and just keep spending money)

And before you start spouting CBO bullcrap we already know the books have been cooked.

#44     Mar 20, 2010
  5. You stick to fantisies,I'll stick to reality

Reality is most people cant afford major medical procedures,just like they cant afford their own police officer,firemen, full time teacher for their kids etc

When the average citizen cant afford a necessity of life ,yes I believe the government should provide it

#45     Mar 20, 2010
  6. yes they will. personal experience with a family member.

#46     Mar 20, 2010
  7. The health care bill will pass

The health care bill is not a government take over of health care

The health care bill will be less then the cost of the Iraq war

#47     Mar 20, 2010
  8. if you were paying attention you would know that most of the democrats who are resisting signing the bill are doing so because the bill is too easy on insurance companies. they want single payer.

#48     Mar 20, 2010
  9. Cant tell them anything.These are the same people who support Bush,Palin and think that the health care bill includes death panels

#49     Mar 20, 2010

10. not too mention the taxes will begin immediately, and the "benefits" not for years.

the additional 16,000 additional IRS agents required should be an indication of what this "health care" reform is. No doubt the intention is task them with the additional task of collecting revenue from people's carbon. Obama's version of the STASI.

November can't come quickly enough. If the democrats maintain power, I'll be liquidating and heading to the Caymans. And I will not be paying a red cent to these democrat tyrants.

#50     Mar 20, 2010