Health Care Reform...Sound off here, An ET Roundtable.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by William Rennick, Mar 18, 2010.

Helath Care Reform

1. Leave it alone, things are fine.

6 vote(s)
    10.3%
  2. Pass current reform bill.

12 vote(s)
    20.7%
  3. We need reform, but write a new bill.

36 vote(s)
    62.1%
  4. Who cares, I pay cash when I'm sick.

4 vote(s)
    6.9%

1. This guy is a troll and probably works for moveon.org to spread propaganda.

No one denies insurance for having allergies.

#31     Mar 20, 2010
  2. You probably wouldn't think that insurance companies would deny 40 % of claims or raise rates 40 % in one year until you look into it

Apply for private health insurance.Tell them you were hospitalized due to an allergic reaction and had 12,000 worth of medical related bills due to the incident.Tell them that the cause was never found and that you have to take Atarax daily and prednisone occasionally.Do that and get back with us

#32     Mar 20, 2010
  3. I suggest you keep your day job for your health and your wealth.

Until you can self insure you are not ready to trade and manage your real estate investments< snicker> because $8,000 is a pittance.

2) Oh you mean you want taxpayers to assume your risk without compensation. What a disgusting piece of ...

btw: What are you allergic to , non- loopy left thinking?

#33     Mar 20, 2010
  4. Well Obama care will be passing tomorrow :D

#34     Mar 20, 2010
  5. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed are you, How do you suppose Medicare can appear to absorb those costs?

#35     Mar 20, 2010
  6. The same way we absorb the Republicans multi trillion dollar war,bail out,Haliburton etc costs

#36     Mar 20, 2010
  7. I see you are quite smug at the thought of stealing from others.

#37     Mar 20, 2010
  8. Oh so free health care is your constitutional right now eh?

#38     Mar 20, 2010
  9. I never said I supported free heath care

I want access to health care for every American with 5-10 % of a persons income going towerds paying for their own health care

If a person isn't willing to pay up to 5-10 % of their income to health care,Then i don't care if they don't have it.If they are willing to pay 5-10 % for it,they should have it

#39     Mar 20, 2010
  10. Its more of a citizens right then the trillion that the Republicans gave to BA,GS,AIG,Halliburton,blackwater etc

#40     Mar 20, 2010