Health Care Law = Secret Gold Coin Tax

Discussion in 'Economics' started by IanMacQuaide, Jul 21, 2010.

1. You think US retail investors move the global gold market?

#21     Jul 23, 2010
  2. I believe even previously self-employed can't get unemployment benefits, if being self-employed was their last job.

#22     Jul 23, 2010
  3. Bob111

Bob111

and How messed up is that?

and they do pay the SS taxes...those folks are literally raped by IRS and govt..

#23     Jul 23, 2010
  4. It's the price you pay to be free of a boss telling you what to do, what to think, what to wear, when to come in, when to leave, and how much vacation time you can take. That freedom is priceless, as long as you're making money and happy doing what you're doing.

#24     Jul 23, 2010
  5. heypa

heypa

If you're a self employed trader you're going to be filling out a lot of forms and answering a lot of IRS questions.

#25     Jul 23, 2010
  6. Bob111

Bob111

self employed trader is messed up too.. it's pretty much like raping yourself in ass with your own dick...what's wrong with file as individual?

#26     Jul 23, 2010
  7. Won't it be interesting... if consumers decide to NOT SPEND... so they don't have to do all of those 1099s... and the GDP comes CRASHING DOWN... I'd LMAO!

It's all such a joke... say, you report $6,000 over the year from purchases at Costco. It's not deductible, so won't appear anywhere else to offset the entry. Costco will be 1099d for what, HUNDREDS OF $MILLIONS? $BILLIONS? And your little report is in that mix... to what avail?

The IRS gathers up all of the 1099s listing Costco.. then compares against Costco's total sales... and they find a discrepancy. How would the IRS know where the individual discrepancies lie? They audit EVERYBODY?

On the other hand.... perhaps this dealy is the INITIAL wave of getting people in the habit of REPORTING EVERYTHING... Next will be people reporting to the government any time their neighbor pisses and moans about the current administration.

#27     Jul 23, 2010
  8. you're catching on Scat...:)

#28     Jul 23, 2010
  9. Yeah, me... "CATCHING" ON... I've been hollerin' from the rooftop since about 2001... and all I hear in response, "you're a dumass"... I get it even from the wife. She says, "I can't accept that... can't possibly be right"... yet, here it is. :mad: :mad:

#29     Jul 23, 2010
  10. LOL..sorry Scat...didn't mean to come off smartass...and Yea...I"ve been saying shit like this for many years...Folk think I"m nutz...
    Guess I really am...I'm still here on ET posting shit!:D

#30     Jul 25, 2010