Health care is like a house?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Mnphats

Mnphats

There are an extraordinary amount of flaws of the system we have now. That said, its the best in the world.

Do you honestly believe the government can do a better job and lower the costs?

#31     Dec 1, 2009
  2. BINGO it is all about supply and demand, you add 45 million new patients you dont think it is gonna screw up all the people's healthcare who have worked hard and paid into it their whole life? When 45 million people now need doctors, how does that limit a doctors time?

How bout when the government decides to set limits on Doctors pay, which is true in Canada, where do you think the good ones go?

Anyways im sorry i even stepped into this argument.....

#32     Dec 1, 2009
  3. loik

loik

He supports a military paid for by taxes, incl healthcare, it`s not unusual for employers to offer a healthplan for their employees.

#33     Dec 2, 2009
  4. loik

loik

Both health care and a homes/houses are products/services people produce/provide in return for money/compensation.

#34     Dec 2, 2009
  5. loik

loik

We`re 6 800 000 000/there are 310 000 000 americans, are there no limits to what people can have/get, are there enough resources for everyone?

#35     Dec 2, 2009
  6. loik

loik

Is the military/NASA efficient, i.e. are there enough resources to give everyone, everything, when it comes to health care?

#36     Dec 2, 2009
  7. loik

loik

Can each of the 6 800 000 000 in the world/310 000 000 in the US have their own house, or will some of them have to settle for less/bungalow, i.e. are there enough resources, can everyone be saved?

It would be great if everyone had everything, but is it possible.

#37     Dec 2, 2009
  8. loik

loik

Private sector is based on voluntaryism/competition, government sector is based on putting a gun to your head/monopoly.

#38     Dec 2, 2009
  9. loik

loik

And it will be free for the 45 000 000, so why not shop till you drop, after all it`s free!

#39     Dec 2, 2009