Health care is like a house?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 1, 2009.

1. Mnphats

Mnphats

Disgusting.

#21     Dec 1, 2009
  2. Yep apparently in his mind it is appropriate to attack a persons dying parents, this is the way he works so i was not even shocked by it.

In a certain way i guess i deserved it for calling him a retard.....

But there is no point in getting angry at a person on line. The internet seems to bring out the best in people.

#22     Dec 1, 2009
  3. Of course Limbaugh's ideas of comparing health care to a house are disgusting...

#23     Dec 1, 2009
  4. Limbaugh compared health care to a house, so your dying parents who could not afford private no waiting health care are the equivalent of those who cannot afford to buy a home...if you are paying attention to what Limbaugh said...

What is amazing to me is that you don't find the flaw in Limbaugh's reasoning...

Limbaugh's position is the poor should just die and not get health care...

p.s. Pretty hard to attack dead parents...you loss may have been tragic, but what is even more tragic is that you are not trying to right the wrong by supporting health care for all Americans...

#24     Dec 1, 2009

5. This will be my last response, i tried to discredit you on a couple threads because of what you said but it is pointless.

My dad is now dying, BECAUSE of government run healthcare, if they caught the anneurisms early it was operable, the reason for the delay was because we have a 5-12 month delay for ANY tests in Canada. He paid his taxes his whole fucknig life, how did he deserve this, when he could have just bought a proper healthcare plan in the states....The coin has 2 sides, i suggest you check both.

#25     Dec 1, 2009
  6. You make it sound as if government run health could never provide proper health care...

Rather than trying to champion better health care provided by the government, you just want to eliminate all government health care so even more people are going to die when they don't need to?

Do you know that government run NASA put a man on the moon, that government run military won WWII?

So government (which is really just a bunch of Americans) can get things done if they are sufficiently motivated...

Sorry, I don't see the sense at all in your reasoning, and I am sorry one of your parents is dying...

#26     Dec 1, 2009
  7. Mnphats

Mnphats

Are you seriously brain dead?

He is pointing out the so many flaws in government run health care.

Government run health care = rationing.

#27     Dec 1, 2009
  8. Watch the video, he compared health care to a house...indicating those who could not afford a house would have to get a bungalow...

Which if you need translation means those who cannot afford health care will just have to die...

#28     Dec 1, 2009
  9. Mnphats

Mnphats

No you fool, steelers baby.

#29     Dec 1, 2009
  10. There are flaws everywhere; are you under the illusion that there are no flaws in the private sector?

#30     Dec 1, 2009