Health care is like a house?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Dec 1, 2009.

1. loik

loik

Yes and why shouldn`t the wealthy/the hard working/briliant people get more than the idle/mediocre?

And what about my other questions?

#11     Dec 1, 2009
  2. when did i say that? I fully support Taxpayer subsidised healthcare for people honorable enough to serve the country, and risk their life I was talking about the economics of the situation, of doing it for every single person, and if you are stupid enough to believe your buddies Obama that this whole thing will SAVE money for the U.S. then you deserve what you get.

Does VA pay for itself???

#12     Dec 1, 2009
  3. loik

loik

Are there limitations, what would it cost to give every american/human being healthcare like VA?

#13     Dec 1, 2009
  4. What he is to stupid to realise is the fact that government run healthcare is also going to severely diminish everyones healthcare, My dad lived for over a year with operable brain annuerisms which were 4 cm, if they get to 5-7 they burst, unfortunately he could not get an MRI for a year.

Why dont you read up on the Billionaire Canadian liberal "Belinda Stronach" who preaches about our healthcare system but when she got cancer she immediately went to the states and paid for it.

#14     Dec 1, 2009
  5. So you support government health care paid for by taxes...

#15     Dec 1, 2009
  6. If your dad was rich he could have afforded to get an MRI, right?

So your dad was like some poor slob who couldn't afford a house (using Rush Limbaugh's analogy)...

#16     Dec 1, 2009
  7. Veterans deserve the quality of care provided by private doctors, not the shitty VA system.

#17     Dec 1, 2009
  8. So send a check to the government to pay for what they deserve...

#18     Dec 1, 2009
  9. When the fuck did i say my dad was rich? He was an everyday guy, made a little more than most (especially degenrates like you), but the fact of the matter was he was responsible, and would have paid for healthcare if given the option. First you come at me with the retarded logic that the VA is a good example of government run healthcare, Then in another twisted alcoholic argument you call my old man a slob. You are a real winner! Do not by any means argue the fact that the U.S. currently has the best doctors in the world just attack and use retarded logic, comparing the VA to government run healthcare for every single citizen.

[​IMG]
    Here are some charts for you fuck stick.

#19     Dec 1, 2009
  10. [​IMG]

#20     Dec 1, 2009